- 6 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 7 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 8 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 9 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 67: Paras Chhabra Returns To The House, Mahira Sharma & Shehnaaz Gill Welcome Him
- News Citizenship Bill gets President's nod, becomes law
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Lapitov’s indiscretion costs Odisha Warriors crucial point against NE Rhinos
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Sandwich is a staple breakfast dish that is popular worldwide. Even in India, the busy working professionals do not get time to cook recipes in the kitchen. That is why, bread sandwich has become the staple breakfast in Indian states too!
There are many methods to prepare sandwich. You can either stuff bread with mashed potatoes, green vegetables, salad, jam, butter or fruits. Fruity jam sandwiches is a kids favourite. You can make your kids have their breakfast by trying some sweet and delicious fruit sandwich.
Here is the recipe to make fruit sandwich. You can use any fruit that your kid loves. For example, strawberries, pineapple, banana, cherries, kiwi etc can be used to prepare this recipe. Moreover, you can have fruit sandwich for lunch or have it as an evening snack.
Fruit sandwich recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Bread slices- 6
- Banana- 2 (sliced)
- Pomegranate seeds- 2tbsp
- Apple- 1 (grated)
- Pineapple jam- ½ cup
- Black salt- as per taste
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1tsp
- Butter- ½ cup
- Strawberries- 3-4 (sliced)
- Cut the brown side of the bread slices. Apply butter on one side and pineapple jam on the other side.
- Place the bread slices on a plate. Now place all the fruits on the butter bread slice (except strawberries). In short, decorate the bread slices with banana, pomegranate seeds and apple. Sprinkle black salt, chaat masala and black pepper powder.
- Cover the decorated bread slices with the pineapple one.
Fruit sandwich is ready to eat. Garnish with strawberries slices and serve. You can cut the bread slices into small pieces if you want.