- 9 min ago Disha Patani And Other Divas Make A Fashionable Splash With Their Latest Magazine Covers
- 26 min ago This All-Natural Henna Hair Dye Is The Only Remedy You Need For Your Grey Hair
- 39 min ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- 1 hr ago Katrina Kaif Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked More Glamourous In The Sparkling Sari?
- Technology Scientists Develop FrogPhone To Measure Wild Frog Population
- News One person, one gun: Govt moves further changes to Arms Amendment Bill
- Finance Sensex, Nifty End With Marginal Gains; End 2-Day Losing Run
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reveals His Reaction After Watching Nani's 'Jersey': 'I Cried Four Times'
- Sports Joining Kobe, LeBron as 50-point Laker 'humbling' for Davis
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Chicken sausage is a delicious treat for the non vegetarians. It is sweet and spicy. Chicken is a healthy breakfast and if you want to know an easy to make chicken recipe, following is the recipe to make chicken sausage sandwich. Chicken sausage sandwich consists of onions, yummy sausage and spices. Read on...
Chicken sausage sandwich recipe:
1 lb chicken shredded and cooked
2 onions sliced
1 bell pepper sliced
sausage (prepared with pork/chicken and garlic)
black pepper powder
2 pairs hoagie bread
cheese (if required)
Directions to make chicken sausage sandwich, breakfast recipe:
1. Heat butter in a pan and fry onion and bell pepper slices for 2-4 minutes. Add salt and black pepper and remove from flame. Keep aside.
2. Now heat a tbsp of butter in another pan and cook the chicken till the pieces become golden brown. Add the sausage and cook for 1-3 minutes.
3. Apply butter on the bread slices and put the cooked chicken sausage. Now place the cooked onion and bell pepper. Sprinkle grated cheese if required. Cover the ends and serve.
Chicken sausage sandwich is ready to eat! Serve it hot with tomato ketchup and chilli sauce.