- 40 min ago Aditya Hrudayam: Chanting Procedure, Benefits, And Associated Astrological Remedies
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago How To Prepare Green And Healthy Moringa Smoothie Recipe
- 14 hrs ago Valentine’s Day: Effects Of A Breakup On Your Body
- Finance Buy And Sell Stock Ideas With Trend Reversal
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny Bags More Than 15,000 Bookings – Longer Waiting Period Expected
- News SC issues notice to Centre over plea against censoring BBC documentary on PM Modi
- Technology Poco M4 Pro Vs Redmi 10 Power: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- Travel Bungee Jumping First Time? These Tips Wil Make Your Experience Smooth
- Sports Hardik Pandya surpasses Rohit Sharma and other Captains in Unique Achievement for India
- Movies Nellai Thangaraj Death: Pariyerum Perumal Actor Passes Away, Film Industry In Shock!
- Education NEET PG 2023: Edit Window will be closed Today; Check Details Here
You are too lazy to get up in the morning and cook! This is why most of the working people skip breakfast and hog in lunch. This unhealthy lifestyle changes can only add to the weight. On weekends especially, you are extremely tired and wish to have breakfast in bed! Check out the easy to make
chocolate cheese sandwich recipe.
Chocolate cheese sandwich recipe for breakfast in bed:
- bread slices
- cheese slices
- chocolate bars/cubes
Directions to make chocolate cheese sandwich, filling and yummy breakfast recipe:
1. Apply butter on bread slices and then put the cheese slice.
2. Place two small chocolate cubes/bar and then cover the bread slice.
3. Heat in tawa or grill the bread slices till the chocolate softens.
Chocolate cheese sandwich is ready. Cut into small pieces and serve it hot.
- nutrition5 Healthy Morning Drinks To Start Your Day With – That Is Not Water!
- wellnessBenefits Of Drinking Green Tea On Empty Stomach; Can It Help Boost Weight Loss?
- recipesHow To Prepare Forgotten Yet Very Delicoius Mor Kali Recipe
- recipesHow To Prepare A Filling And Healthy Curd Upma Recipe
- recipesHow To Prepare A Hot Spicy Tawa Idly recipe With A North Indian Twist
- nutritionCan Eating A High Protein Breakfast Help Prevent Overeating?
- recipesWorld Milk Day Special: How To Prepare Oatmeal With Almond Milk For A Healthy Breakfast
- recipesHealthy Breakfast For Diabetic Moms: How To Prepare Drumstick Leaves Ragi Chapati
- recipesHealthy Breakfast Recipe For Pregnant Women: How To Prepare Beetroot And Sesame Chapati
- recipesNutritional And Kid-Friendly Beetroot Paratha Recipe For Breakfast
- recipesNo Cooking Indian Recipe: How To Make Schezwan Paneer Sandwich
- recipesEggs On Sunday: How To Make Protein-Packed Egg Bread Toast For Breakfast