- 12 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 21 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 22 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 23 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- News Spice-2000 bombs and the Balakot connection; What’s new about these upgraded 'building blasters'
- Technology How To Share Pictures Without Compression On WhatsApp
- Finance Petrol, Diesel To Get Expensive As Crude Jumps 13% On Attack in Saudi
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Oats and coconut dosa recipe is healthy and tasty. It is one of the easiest dosa varieties that you can try at home. Oats dosa recipe will be perfect for you to kick start the day. Oats dosa recipe originated from south India. It is not a very common dosa variety. If you are tired of the same recipes everyday for breakfast, then oats and coconut dosa recipe will be the right one to try out today.
Oats and coconut dosa recipe is a vegetarian dish that will fill your tummy before heading to work. You can relish this oats and coconut dosa recipe with a chutney or sambar.
Read on to know how to make this oats dosa.
Preparation time- 5 minutes
Cooking time- 5 minutes
All You Need
Rice flour- 1 cup
Whole wheat flour- 1 cup
Oats powder- 1 cup
Coconut- ¼ cup
Green chillies- 2 nos
Pepper powder- ½ tbsp
Salt- to taste
1. Add the rice flour, whole wheat flour, oats powder, green chillies, coconut, pepper powder and salt to a bowl and add water into it, and make it a batter. Keep this batter overnight for best results.
2. Take a tawa and heat oil in it. Pour a ladle of the batter to the tawa and spread the batter. Sprinkle oil to the dosa and wait till it turns golden brown.
Your yummy oats dosa is ready to be relished.
- Oats are very healthy. They are filled with nutrients and fibre. Oats also help in controlling the cholesterol levels in your body.
- Rice is a rich source of carbohydrates. It helps you in doing the day to day activities.
- If you desire, add jaggery to the batter. Adding jaggery is a good idea especially if you have kids at home. They would crave for more of this delicious oats and coconut dosa.
- Instead of oil, you can use butter or ghee for best results.