- News 'Goli Maaro Saalon Ko’: Union minister Anurag Thakur stokes controversy
- Sports IPL 2020: Final in Mumbai, no change in timings, concussion substitute introduced, an All Stars charity game on March 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Movies Prabhas and Pooja Hegde Starrer Prabhas 20 to Release in October?
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Oats and coconut dosa recipe is healthy and tasty. It is one of the easiest dosa varieties that you can try at home. Oats dosa recipe will be perfect for you to kick start the day. Oats dosa recipe originated from south India. It is not a very common dosa variety. If you are tired of the same recipes everyday for breakfast, then oats and coconut dosa recipe will be the right one to try out today.
Oats and coconut dosa recipe is a vegetarian dish that will fill your tummy before heading to work. You can relish this oats and coconut dosa recipe with a chutney or sambar.
Read on to know how to make this oats dosa.
Preparation time- 5 minutes
Cooking time- 5 minutes
All You Need
Rice flour- 1 cup
Whole wheat flour- 1 cup
Oats powder- 1 cup
Coconut- ¼ cup
Green chillies- 2 nos
Pepper powder- ½ tbsp
Salt- to taste
1. Add the rice flour, whole wheat flour, oats powder, green chillies, coconut, pepper powder and salt to a bowl and add water into it, and make it a batter. Keep this batter overnight for best results.
2. Take a tawa and heat oil in it. Pour a ladle of the batter to the tawa and spread the batter. Sprinkle oil to the dosa and wait till it turns golden brown.
Your yummy oats dosa is ready to be relished.
- Oats are very healthy. They are filled with nutrients and fibre. Oats also help in controlling the cholesterol levels in your body.
- Rice is a rich source of carbohydrates. It helps you in doing the day to day activities.
- If you desire, add jaggery to the batter. Adding jaggery is a good idea especially if you have kids at home. They would crave for more of this delicious oats and coconut dosa.
- Instead of oil, you can use butter or ghee for best results.