- News Coronavirus: 10 people who returned from China under watch in hospitals in Kerala, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Movies Dia Mirza Reveals She Was Stalked When She Was Younger; She Confronted Him And Asked Him His Name
- Sports PBL 2020: Lakshya Sen, Satwik guide Chennai Superstarz to third win
- Automobiles Maruti Sales Milestone: Company Registers Over 5 Lakh Units In Collective Sales Of BS6 Units
- Technology SpaceX Aims For Reusability With Crew Dragon; Plans To Catch Spaceship In A Net
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Pineapples are considered as one of the world's healthiest fruits. It is rich in vitamin C and magnesium.
This healthy fruit can be added to a lot of dishes to create a tangy and sweet taste. Traditionally, pineapples were used in sweet dishes, cakes and tarts. Today, using this nectarous fruit in a salad is the best way to enjoy it.
This pineapple cucumber salad recipe is an easy and energetic treat for summer. This vegetarian salad recipe also contains few vegetables and spices which is why it is an option to prepare in lesser time.
On the other hand, this is a healthy treat if you are on a weight loss program. Pineapple helps to burn fat and due to its excess water content it will help to keep your tummy full.
To prepare this pineapple cucumber salad recipe, here is an easy recipe for you to take a look at.
You Will Need
- Pineapple - 1 (sliced)
- Cucumber - 2 (skinned and chopped)
- Tomato - 1 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves (minced) - few strands (chopped)
For Salad Dressing
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper - 1 tsp
- Honey - 3 tbsp
- Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, honey in a round bowl.
- Mix these ingredients well to make a thin paste.
- In another bowl, add the chopped cucumber, sliced pineapple, tomato and the minced coriander leaves.
- Add the salad dressing to the ingredients present in the bowl. Gently give it a mix.
- When done, store this yummy pineapple cucumber salad in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes and serve it chill.
Pineapples are good for health. This spiny fruit helps to build your immunity when you are sick. It also aids in weight loss and is healthy for those suffering from joint ailments.
If there is any excess water in the pineapple cucumber salad, don't throw it away. Stir it well before you enjoy this treat.