- 3 hrs ago Global Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- 6 hrs ago Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- 7 hrs ago Importance Of Breakfast For Teenagers, What Parents Should Know And Easy Recipes
- 9 hrs ago Your Stylish Semi-Formal Fashion Goals Ft. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Sonakshi Sinha
- News Indian PM Modi, US President Biden remember Mahatma Gandhi a week before his jayanti
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Contestant Donal Bisht Opens Up About Her Game Plan; Shares Her Thoughts About Other Contestants
- Sports After hike for domestic players, BCCI mulls revised pension for former cricketers, widows
- Education CSE 2020 Final Result: UPSC Declares Civil Services 2020 Results, Shubham Kumar Tops The List. Check Details
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 India Launch Timeline Tipped; Expected Price, Features
- Finance Survey Finds Over Two-Thirds of Customers Willing To Switch To Digital Only Bank
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
Pineapples are considered as one of the world's healthiest fruits. It is rich in vitamin C and magnesium.
This healthy fruit can be added to a lot of dishes to create a tangy and sweet taste. Traditionally, pineapples were used in sweet dishes, cakes and tarts. Today, using this nectarous fruit in a salad is the best way to enjoy it.
This pineapple cucumber salad recipe is an easy and energetic treat for summer. This vegetarian salad recipe also contains few vegetables and spices which is why it is an option to prepare in lesser time.
On the other hand, this is a healthy treat if you are on a weight loss program. Pineapple helps to burn fat and due to its excess water content it will help to keep your tummy full.
To prepare this pineapple cucumber salad recipe, here is an easy recipe for you to take a look at.
You Will Need
- Pineapple - 1 (sliced)
- Cucumber - 2 (skinned and chopped)
- Tomato - 1 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves (minced) - few strands (chopped)
For Salad Dressing
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper - 1 tsp
- Honey - 3 tbsp
- Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, honey in a round bowl.
- Mix these ingredients well to make a thin paste.
- In another bowl, add the chopped cucumber, sliced pineapple, tomato and the minced coriander leaves.
- Add the salad dressing to the ingredients present in the bowl. Gently give it a mix.
- When done, store this yummy pineapple cucumber salad in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes and serve it chill.
Pineapples are good for health. This spiny fruit helps to build your immunity when you are sick. It also aids in weight loss and is healthy for those suffering from joint ailments.
If there is any excess water in the pineapple cucumber salad, don't throw it away. Stir it well before you enjoy this treat.