- 4 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- 10 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 26 January 2021
- 20 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Wins Us Over With Her Radiant Style In Maternity Gym Wear!
- 21 hrs ago What Is Leech Therapy? Proven Health Benefits And Side Effects
- News Rashtra Dharma should be above all: CM Yogi Adityanath
- Sports ISL 2020-21: SC East Bengal sign veteran Subrata Paul for remainder of season
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Contestant Mahira Sharma Is Upset With This Trend On Bigg Boss 14
- Technology FAU-G Goes Official In India: Here Are The Details
- Automobiles KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Ramadan begins on the 19th of June. During this holy season Muslims fast after sunrise till sunset. It is during this holy month, special kinds of food are prepared. One of the most loved Ramadan recipes to try out during this season is the corn and bean salad.
It is a favourite during Ramadan because of its creamy texture and delicious vegetables which make this vegetable dish tastier.
This corn and bean salad recipe is loved among children too who fast during the holy month of Ramadan. The dried mix fruits, cream and fresh mayonnaise will simply make you drool. To prepare this healthy salad recipe you should only use freshly chopped vegetables.
Beans, sweet potatoes, sweet corn are some of the veggies which are used to make this Ramadan recipe all the more delightful.
Here is how you prepare this delicious salad recipe, take a look:
Preparation Time: 18 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients For Salad:
- White Kidney Beans - 200 gm
- Red Kidney Beans - 100 gm
- Green Beans - 100 gm (boiled)
- Sweet Corn - ½ cup
- Potatoes - 1 (chopped and boiled)
- Carrot 1 - (chopped)
- Mix Fruit - 200 gm
- Cooking soda - 1 tbsp
Ingredients For Cream Sauce:
- Cream - ½ cup
- Mayonnaise - ½ cup
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- White Pepper Powder - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
Procedure For Cream Sauce:
Add cream, mayonnaise, sugar, white pepper powder and salt in a bowl. Mix these ingredients well and keep it aside.
Procedure For Salad:
- You first need to soak the white and red kidney beans in water. Add a little cooking soda to the water. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Add these beans in a pan & add water & boil it for 10 minutes. When done discard the water.
- In a mixing bowl add boiled beans (red and white), green beans, sweet corns, potato, carrot, and fruits. Mix all of these ingredients well.
- When the contents are made into one, add the cream sauce over the boiled beans and mix well.
- Your healthy corn and beans salad recipe is ready.
This corn and beans salad recipe for Ramadan contains a lot of vegetables rich in energy and protein. It is the best option to have when on a fast.
This salad tastes good when eaten cold.