- Sports I League: Marcus nets Gokulam winner against Churchill
- News 'AAP government tops chart of liars': Amit Shah slams Arvind Kejriwal
- Movies Hina Khan, Mouni Roy, Anita Hassanandani & Others Congratulate Ekta Kapoor For Padma Shri Award
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
1 cup - Dhalia
1/2 tsp - Mustard seed
1/2 tsp - Urad dal
2 - Green chillies
1/2 inch piece – Ginger
1 – Tomato
2 tbsp - Oil
Curry leaves & Coriander leaves – as required
Asafoetida powder - small pinch
Salt – as required
How to make :
- Mince chillies and ginger, chop tomatoes and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil and add mustard, urad dal and asafoetida.
- Now add the chillies, ginger and curry leaves.
- After a while add chopped tomatoes and add two cups of water.
- When the water is boiling add salt and dhalia.
- After 2-3 minutes stir the upma and leave it for sometime closed with a lid.
- Now garnish the delicious upma with coriander leaves.
Your delicious dhalia upma is ready to be served. For better taste serve it with ghee.