- News Clear revenue share dues as per SC order: Telecom firms told
- Technology Motorola Sales Declined By 71% During The Last Financial Year: Report
- Movies Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Spend Big Bucks On Real Estate For Their Home In LA
- Sports Tigresses and Lionesses setup final clash after recording thumping wins on Day 2
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Hyundai i20 To Feature Sunroof, New Alloy Wheels, And More
- Finance Retail Inflation At 16-Month High In Oct; Breaches RBI's Target Of 4%
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
- Education Children's Day Essay: Top 5 Ideas To Write An Essay On Children's Day
Diwali is a festival of lights. It is a time when you can prepare the most awesome foods. It can be a sweet dish, a main course or a snack dish. This year the festival is on 27 October 2019.
So today we bring to you some of the main course rice recipes that you can prepare on Diwali. We give you the list of rice items that are prepared in the north and south India.
In most of the rice items that we prepare today, we use raw white rice. But if you are on a diet you can use brown rice too..
Sweet Corn Recipe
Try this yummy sweet corn recipe for this diwali and everyone in your family will love to have more. Read to know how you can prepare sweet corn recipe.
Read for :Sweet Corn Recipe
Pulav is a very healthy, as green vegetables like beans, peas and pudina are used along with spices. Read to know how to prepare yummy pulav.
Read more - Pulav
Tomato Rice Bath
Tomato rice bath tastes so good, that you can't wait to cook and eat it. This recipe tastes best when it is served hot along with raitha or chutney.
Read more - Tomato Rice Bath
Jeera or the cumin seeds are very healthy for our body. Jeera helps to cure from gastric problems. You can prepare this healthy food for this Diwali and stay active.
Read more : Jeera Rice
Though fried rice is originally a Chinese food, offlate it has become one of the important and most loved foods by Indians. As we are preparing this dish for Diwali adding onions and garlic is optional. Read to know how to prepare fried rice recipe.
Read more - Fried Rice
Bisi Bele Bath
One of the most famous and loved food by all in south India is bisi bele bath. In Diwali bisi bele bath is an important dish in south India. Do try this awesome recipe for Diwali.
Read more - Bisi Bele Bath
Vangibath is made with brinjal and this dish too is famous in south India. You can serve this dish as the main course. Read to know how to prepare vangibath.
Read more - Vangibath
Lemon rice is the most easiest and tasties recipe that you can prepare for Diwali. The main ingredients are lemon , rice and groundnuts.Read to know how to prepare lemon rice for Diwali.
Read more - Lemon Rice
Curd rice is an important part of the meal. It is served at the end of the meal. The curd rice has many health benefits too, as it reduces the heat and cools our body.
Read more - Curd Rice