- just now 9 Relationship Habits That Can Form The Base Of A Strong Marriage
- 15 min ago Happy Birthday Swara Bhaskar: Best Outfits Of The Diva From 2020 That Gave Major Fashion Goals
- 4 hrs ago Happy Birthday Kristen Stewart: Her Top 5 Unconventional And Unapologetic Outfits
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 09 April 2020
- Automobiles 2020 World Performance Car Of The Year Award Winner Is The Porsche Taycan
- News Odisha becomes first state to extend lockdown until April 30
- Technology Google Rebrands Hangouts Meet; Is This The End Of An Era?
- Sports Saw Sachin Tendulkar dancing for the first time: Harbhajan Singh reminisces World Cup 2011 memories
- Movies Will Shah Rukh Khan And Priyanka Chopra Ever BURY THE HATCHET? The WHO Event Has Gotten Our Hopes Up
- Finance Cipla Hits 52-Week High Price After Getting Final US FDA Nod For Its Asthma Inhaler
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Summer is the time when you have to be very careful about your food storage. As the temperature is high, foods get spoiled very easily. You should always make sure that your food items are stored in a cool place.
So, today we shall share a few tips on how to prevent food from spoiling in the summer season. Follow these simple hacks to prevent food from spoiling early.
Summer is also a time when you need to eat every food in its fresh form to beat the heat and keep the immunity going good. It is also advised not to store any food items for long, as they can easily get spoiled.
So, let's take a look at how to prevent foods from getting spoiled early in summer.
Boil the milk completely and make sure to keep it in the refrigerator once it has cooled. If there is a power cut, take a large bowl and add water to it. Then keep the milk tumbler in it. By doing so, you can avoid milk from getting spoiled.
If there is rice left, store the rice in an air-tight container. Later, you can store it in the refrigerator.
While you prepare sambar in the morning, make sure to reheat it again in the noon and then you can have the same for your lunch as well. Cooking during summer can be the worst thing to do, right?
When you prepare beans sabji or any other vegetable sabji, make sure to add coconut when you prepare the dish, since adding coconut as a topping to the curry or sabji will spoil the entire dish. This means that grated coconut has to be added as you prepare the sabji.
When you buy the vegetables from the market, neatly wash them and store them in a paper bag in the refrigerator. Make sure to use the vegetables within three days of having purchased them. If you refrigerate the vegetables for a long time, they will lose the important vitamins and proteins and also become tasteless.
Never store foods in the refrigerator immediately after you finish the preparation. Let the dish cool down at least to the room temperature. And only then, you can store them in the refrigerator.
During summer, fruits are the first things that get spoiled very easily, specially bananas. What you can do is, bring home only the required quantity of fruits. For example, if it's only two of you who're living together, get 4 to 5 bananas or 2 apples. Avoid buying fruits in excess quantity, as rotten fruits can also invite other insects.