- 44 min ago Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- 2 hrs ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 19 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Automobiles Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Sports Legendary hockey player Balbir Singh Sr passes away
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- News For bicycle girl Jyoti, studying is the first priority
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Summer is the time when you have to be very careful about your food storage. As the temperature is high, foods get spoiled very easily. You should always make sure that your food items are stored in a cool place.
So, today we shall share a few tips on how to prevent food from spoiling in the summer season. Follow these simple hacks to prevent food from spoiling early.
Summer is also a time when you need to eat every food in its fresh form to beat the heat and keep the immunity going good. It is also advised not to store any food items for long, as they can easily get spoiled.
So, let's take a look at how to prevent foods from getting spoiled early in summer.
Boil the milk completely and make sure to keep it in the refrigerator once it has cooled. If there is a power cut, take a large bowl and add water to it. Then keep the milk tumbler in it. By doing so, you can avoid milk from getting spoiled.
If there is rice left, store the rice in an air-tight container. Later, you can store it in the refrigerator.
While you prepare sambar in the morning, make sure to reheat it again in the noon and then you can have the same for your lunch as well. Cooking during summer can be the worst thing to do, right?
When you prepare beans sabji or any other vegetable sabji, make sure to add coconut when you prepare the dish, since adding coconut as a topping to the curry or sabji will spoil the entire dish. This means that grated coconut has to be added as you prepare the sabji.
When you buy the vegetables from the market, neatly wash them and store them in a paper bag in the refrigerator. Make sure to use the vegetables within three days of having purchased them. If you refrigerate the vegetables for a long time, they will lose the important vitamins and proteins and also become tasteless.
Never store foods in the refrigerator immediately after you finish the preparation. Let the dish cool down at least to the room temperature. And only then, you can store them in the refrigerator.
During summer, fruits are the first things that get spoiled very easily, specially bananas. What you can do is, bring home only the required quantity of fruits. For example, if it's only two of you who're living together, get 4 to 5 bananas or 2 apples. Avoid buying fruits in excess quantity, as rotten fruits can also invite other insects.