- 8 min ago 12 Safe And Effective Tips For Diabetic Foot Care
- 23 min ago Lyrics And Meaning Of The Mahamrityunjay Mantra In English And Sanskrit
- 38 min ago Janhvi Kapoor Sets Internet Ablaze With Her Stunning Photoshoot In An All Black Attire
- 51 min ago Goat Cheese: Nutrition, Health Benefits And Ways To Eat
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Chennaiyin FC vs Bengaluru FC: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Finance HDFC Bank Customers: This Is How RBI's Diktat Impacts You
- Movies What To Watch This Weekend: Mulan, Bhaag Beanie Bhaag, Bombay Rose & More
- Automobiles Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Hero MotoCorp Registers 14.4% Growth In Yearly Sales
- News Pak court sentences JuD chief Hafiz Saeed’s spokesman to 15 years in jail in terror financing case
- Technology Boult Audio ZigBuds Review: Ahead Of Competition In Affordable Segment?
- Education Army Public School Result 2020 Declared, Check APS CSB Result 2020 For PRT, PGT And TGT
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Summer is the time when you have to be very careful about your food storage. As the temperature is high, foods get spoiled very easily. You should always make sure that your food items are stored in a cool place.
So, today we shall share a few tips on how to prevent food from spoiling in the summer season. Follow these simple hacks to prevent food from spoiling early.
Summer is also a time when you need to eat every food in its fresh form to beat the heat and keep the immunity going good. It is also advised not to store any food items for long, as they can easily get spoiled.
So, let's take a look at how to prevent foods from getting spoiled early in summer.
Boil the milk completely and make sure to keep it in the refrigerator once it has cooled. If there is a power cut, take a large bowl and add water to it. Then keep the milk tumbler in it. By doing so, you can avoid milk from getting spoiled.
If there is rice left, store the rice in an air-tight container. Later, you can store it in the refrigerator.
While you prepare sambar in the morning, make sure to reheat it again in the noon and then you can have the same for your lunch as well. Cooking during summer can be the worst thing to do, right?
When you prepare beans sabji or any other vegetable sabji, make sure to add coconut when you prepare the dish, since adding coconut as a topping to the curry or sabji will spoil the entire dish. This means that grated coconut has to be added as you prepare the sabji.
When you buy the vegetables from the market, neatly wash them and store them in a paper bag in the refrigerator. Make sure to use the vegetables within three days of having purchased them. If you refrigerate the vegetables for a long time, they will lose the important vitamins and proteins and also become tasteless.
Never store foods in the refrigerator immediately after you finish the preparation. Let the dish cool down at least to the room temperature. And only then, you can store them in the refrigerator.
During summer, fruits are the first things that get spoiled very easily, specially bananas. What you can do is, bring home only the required quantity of fruits. For example, if it's only two of you who're living together, get 4 to 5 bananas or 2 apples. Avoid buying fruits in excess quantity, as rotten fruits can also invite other insects.