- 4 hrs ago Roohi Promotions: Rajkummar Rao Looks Dapper As Ever In His Lemon Yellow Kurta Set
- 4 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Things You Must Not Offer To Lord Shiva On This Day
- 4 hrs ago Vidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season
- 5 hrs ago Lessons In Slaying It In Blue Outfits Ft. Nimrat Kaur, Janhvi Kapoor, And Adah Sharma
- News Why changing goalposts? Salman Khurshid asks 'G-23' in open letter
- Sports Mary Kom enters semis of Spanish tourney; assured of medal
- Movies Bhediya: Varun Dhawan, Kriti Sanon And Others Meet Arunachal Pradesh CM Before Filming
- Automobiles 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- Education Monthly Scholarship Of Rs 7000 For Class 11 And 12 Students
- Technology How To Book BSNL FTTH Connection Online And Via App
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts Home Loan Rates By 5bps: Check What Other Banks Are Offering
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
This noon lets try something delicious! We here to present Aloo kheer recipe to you. This is also known as potato pudding or sweet potato. Aloo kheer recipe is a sweet dish which is rich in taste and has many nutrients.
This is an exotic dish which is very famous during Ramzan time. You can enjoy this recipe along with your meal this afternoon or during your iftar time. It is an easy to make dish which takes very little time to make. Enjoy this aloo kheer recipe with your family.
Serves: 2 - 4
Cooking Time: 20-30 mins
All You Need
- Potatoes - 2
- Ghee - 4 tsp
- Raisins- 25 gms
- Dry fruits - 25 gms
- Milk - 3 cups
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Cardamom Powder - ½ tsp
- Saffron - few strands
- Firstly, peel the potatoes and grate them.
- Wash the grated potato in water to remove its starch.
Nutritional Tip: Since this is dish is rich is carbs, it is not recommended for people on diet.
Tip: You can make the same recipe with a combo of potatoes and carrot.