- 1 hr ago National Cancer Survivors Day (7 June): Stomach Cancer Causes, Symptoms, Treatment And Prevention
- 2 hrs ago Kajol, Dia Mirza And Other B-Town Divas Give Dupatta Goals To Beat The Heat This Summer
- 4 hrs ago World Environment Day 2020: What The Fashion Industry Has Done To The Environment!
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 05 June 2020
- Technology Mitron App Likely To Come Back On Google Play; No Relief For Remove China Apps
- Movies World Environment Day 2020: Arjun Kapoor Urges Fans To Reduce The Use Of Plastic
- Sports Coronavirus: Premier League to allow five substitutions
- News COVID-19: With record pace of Coronavirus cases, India to likely overtake Italy in 2 days
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 Recharge Electric SUV Being Evaluated For Indian Market
- Finance Hexaware Technologies Locked In 20% Upper Circuit On Delisting Plan
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
Craving for something delicious, rich and sweet? Well, we here to share an awesome and easy to make Ande Ki Mithai recipe today.
This Ande ki Mithai is a very traditional and popular Pakistani sweet. This is a famous dish made during Ramzan as it is quite filling with its rich ingredients. As the name goes Ande ki Mithai recipe is made using eggs, khova and many other ingredients.
This Ande ki Mithai has its own delicious taste that differs from traditional egg sweets.
The fact that this recipe takes less time and can be made with less effort, it makes it easy to try.
Try this Ramzan special recipe at home and give your family a happy surprise treat after dinner.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
All you need
Eggs - 10
Sugar - 3 cups
Khoya - 300 gms
Walnut - 50 gms
Milk - 1 cup
Ghee - ½ cup
Saffron - few strands
- Add eggs in a blender and blend it for around 2-3 mins.
- Add ghee, khoya, sugar, milk and saffron to this egg mix and blend it for around 5 mins.
Nutrition Tip: Ande ki mithai cannot be called a healthy recipe as it has many calories . However, if you want, you can use sugar supplements to prepare the same and cut down on the calories.
Tip: Add vanilla essence to give this delicious recipe a twist.