- 6 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 8 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 8 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Randeep Hooda Opens Up About His Ouster From Mira Nair’s A Suitable Boy
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Indulging in a healthy and nutritious breakfast is a must as it hydrates and strengthens the body for the entire day; it also reduces the dreaded hunger pangs.
Making breakfast in the morning can be bit of a task, so I am here to provide you with some easy to make recipes for a balanced and healthy breakfast. This meal consists of a classic cheese omelette with two toasts.
Crispy Fried Bread Bhatura Recipe For Breakfast
It is important to have the right choice of food during the day. Avoiding high processed, fatty, oily, spicy, fried foods and having lots of fruity drinks is the key to good health.
A heavy breakfast also reduces the dreaded hunger pangs and keeps your tummy full.
Eggilicious Recipe: Corn & Tangy Tomato
Preparing breakfast can be bit of a task for most people, especially working women. Therefore, Boldsky shares with you a simple omelette recipe which you can try out on a busy day. This egg recipe is healthy as it contains cheese which is a rich diary product. This yummy cheese omelette tastes best with sandwich toasts.
If you love cheese and egg, then this is a must try this omelette recipe. Take a look at this simple 10 minutes breakfast treat.
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
You Will Need
- Eggs- 4
- Bread - 6 slices ( toast)
- Cheddar cheese - 2 tbsp (grated)
- Capsicum - 3 tbsp (chopped)
- Carrot -2 tbsp (chopped)
- Coriander -1 tbsp (chopped)
- Green chillies -1 (sliced)
- Black pepper-1 tsp
- Milk-3 tbsp
- Oil- 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Add all the ingredients and beat until it turns yellow in colour.
- Heat some oil/butter in a pan and add the omelette mixture. Spread it evenly on the pan..
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on the omelette mixture and allow it to cook it on a low flame.
- Nutritional Tip: People who are on a diet can avoid cheese.
- Tip: Wait until the crust turns golden brown & cheese melts for better taste. ( yummmmy )