- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
This Christmas, our special cookie recipe is the Cranberry Oatmeal cookie recipe. The recipe is a sweet snack which tops the Christmas recipes all over the globe for its simple preparation. Take a look on how to prepare this cranberry oatmeal cookie recipe for this Christmas 2010.
Cranberry Oatmeal Cookie Recipe -
1.1 cup Butter
2.1 cup sugar (both brown and white)
4.2 tsp vanilla extract
5.2 cups flour (all purpose)
6.1 tsp baking soda
7.1 tsp cinnamon (finely ground)
8.3 cups oats (rolled)
9.1 cup cranberries (dried)
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
2.In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients like butter, brown sugar and white sugar thoroughly.
3.Add the egg beat and stir with the vanilla extract.
4.Combine the all purpose flour with baking soda and cinnamon, butter mixture, egg mixture, oats and cranberries and mix well.
5.Spread a spoonful of mixture in a circular way or any Xmas pattern on the ungreased sheets of a cookie pan
6.Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven until the cookies are golden brown.
7.Set aside the baked cookies to cool and make a beautiful presentation on the platter for Christmas.
8.Garnish it with remaining cranberries. Tasty cranberry oatmeal cookies ready to serve.
Try our tasty cranberry oatmeal cookies and make this Christmas, a “Cranberry Cookie Christmas"!