- 6 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 8 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 8 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Randeep Hooda Opens Up About His Ouster From Mira Nair’s A Suitable Boy
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Just like all sausage recipes, this one has to be teamed with your choice of vegetables. You can add all the typical vegetables used in continental recipes like, mushrooms, baby corns etc. If you are in a hurry, then there is not harm in rustling up this sausage recipe with just hot bell peppers and potatoes.
Ingredients For Sausage & Peppers:
1. Plain Chicken sausages 6-7
2. Red, yellow or green bell pepper 2 (diced and chopped)
3. Potato (boiled) 2
4. Onions 1 (cubed)
5. Pepper (ground) 1 tablespoon
6. Vegetables (boiled) of your choice (peas, baby corn, beans etc.)
7. Garlic (minced) 1 teaspoon
8. Thyme 1 teaspoon
9. Fresh coriander (cilantro) leaves 1 tablespoon (chopped)
10. Rosemary 1 teaspoon (optional)
11. Virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon
12. Salt as per taste
Procedure For Making Sausage & Peppers:
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- You can either leave the sausages whole or chop them to pieces.
- Lay out the sausages with pieces of boiled potatoes, onions, vegetables and bell peppers on a baking dish.
- Add all the spices to it and drizzle oil on it. Sprinkle salt and pepper; mix it up properly.
- Put this on the high rack of your microwave oven. Bake the dish for 7-8 minutes. Give a break around half way to turn it around a bit.
You can serve sausages and peppers as a quick but healthy Sunday brunch.