- 4 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Gives Us A Slay-Worthy Moment With Her Chic Dress For Saaho Promotions
- 4 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Notches Up Her Glamorous Molten Golden Gown With Sassy Jewellery
- 4 hrs ago Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Why Safety Should Come First In Dahi Handi Celebration?
- 5 hrs ago How You Can Bring Back The Spark In Your Sex Life
- Movies Exclusive: These Rare Photos Of Prabhas, Chiranjeevi And Ram Charan Are Too Good To Be Missed
- News Delhi: Yamuna crosses danger level, people who reside close to river banks evacuate
- Sports KPL 2019: Ballari Tuskers cruise to 7-wicket victory over Bijapur Bulls
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Announces New 5 Year/ 1 Lakh Kilometer Warranty On Select Diesel Models
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Is On Tow, Reveals Huami CEO
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
How about starting your day with some really healthy and easy salami wraps? Most of us use salami only in sandwiches and thus it does not remain a low fat breakfast recipe. As soon as you use bread, you are adding carbs to your breakfast. But salami lettuce wraps have no bread. You will be wrapping the slices of chicken salami in juicy lettuce leaves.
Salami lettuce wraps are a very protein rich breakfast recipe. In fact, it is the best way to get raw proteins from your breakfast without consuming any carbs at all. An added bonus is the fact that salami lettuce wraps make a quick breakfast on busy mornings. You can get done with making this dish in 5 to 10 minutes.
Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
- Chicken salami- 8 slices
- Lettuce leaves- 4 (cut into halves)
- Olives- 8
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Lemon juice- 2tbsp
- Parsley leaves- 1 stalk (chopped)
- Mint leaves- 5 (chopped)
- Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
- Olive oil- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Chicken salami is processed and can therefore be eaten just by de-frosting. However, if you want, you can grill the salami slices in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Now take the chopped onions, olives, green chillies, mint and parsley in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice and drizzle olive oil into the bowl. Then season it with salt and mix it well.
- Place the salami slices next to each other on a plate. Scoop spoonfuls of the mixture you prepared on the salami slices.
- Now place the cut pieces of lettuce leaves and keep it under the salami slices.
- Roll up the two into cylindrical shapes.
You can have these salami lettuce wraps at home or carry them with you to eat them on the go. It is an extremely healthy and low-calorie breakfast for dieters.