- Technology Head Injuries Have Spiked After Apple Launched Its iPhone: Researchers
- News Odisha OSSTET 2019: Eligibility criteria
- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
How about starting your day with some really healthy and easy salami wraps? Most of us use salami only in sandwiches and thus it does not remain a low fat breakfast recipe. As soon as you use bread, you are adding carbs to your breakfast. But salami lettuce wraps have no bread. You will be wrapping the slices of chicken salami in juicy lettuce leaves.
Salami lettuce wraps are a very protein rich breakfast recipe. In fact, it is the best way to get raw proteins from your breakfast without consuming any carbs at all. An added bonus is the fact that salami lettuce wraps make a quick breakfast on busy mornings. You can get done with making this dish in 5 to 10 minutes.
Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
- Chicken salami- 8 slices
- Lettuce leaves- 4 (cut into halves)
- Olives- 8
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Lemon juice- 2tbsp
- Parsley leaves- 1 stalk (chopped)
- Mint leaves- 5 (chopped)
- Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
- Olive oil- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Chicken salami is processed and can therefore be eaten just by de-frosting. However, if you want, you can grill the salami slices in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Now take the chopped onions, olives, green chillies, mint and parsley in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice and drizzle olive oil into the bowl. Then season it with salt and mix it well.
- Place the salami slices next to each other on a plate. Scoop spoonfuls of the mixture you prepared on the salami slices.
- Now place the cut pieces of lettuce leaves and keep it under the salami slices.
- Roll up the two into cylindrical shapes.
You can have these salami lettuce wraps at home or carry them with you to eat them on the go. It is an extremely healthy and low-calorie breakfast for dieters.