Are you planning an exotic Iftar party on weekend? How can that be complete without kababs? Seekh kababs, galouti kababs, reshmi kababs are few of the wide varieties of kababs that are a must try.
And all these taste heavenly. Mutton seekh kababs for Ramzan is a very special dish, which can make your Iftar happening.
You can keep your diet plan aside for time being, right? If you go through cooking magazines, you may find authentic mutton seekh kabab recipe by renowned chefs.
Also Read: Corn & Bean Salad Recipe For Ramzan
But, there are some ingredients they use which may not be available at your local market. Is it possible to prepare mutton seekh kababs for Ramzan without those ingredients?
Yes, it is. You can try mutton seekh kabab recipe with simple ingredients that you already have in your kitchen.
How to make mouth-watering mutton seekh kababs for Ramzan? Follow the simple recipe and invite your friends for an Iftar party.
Serves - 6
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
1. Minced Mutton (Keema) – 500 g
2. Garam Masala - ¾ teaspoon
3. Finely Chopped Onion - 1
4. Ginger Paste - 2 teaspoons
5. Garlic Paste - 2 teaspoons
6. Raw Papaya Paste - 1 tablespoon
7. Lemon Juice - 1 teaspoon
8. Onion Paste - 1 tablespoon
9. Cashew Paste - 2 tablespoons
10. Cornflour - 1 tablespoon
11. Red Chilli Powder - 1 teaspoon
12. Thick Cream - 2 teaspoons
13. White Pepper Powder - A pinch
14. Black Pepper Powder - A pinch
15. Cumin Powder - 1 tablespoon
16. Coriander Powder - 1 teaspoon
17. Carom Seeds - 2 teaspoons
18. Turmeric Powder - ½ teaspoon
19. Dried Mango Powder (Aamchur) - 1 teaspoon
20. Dry Ginger Powder - ¼th teaspoon
21. Rock Salt - 2 tablespoons
22. Melon Seeds Paste (Khas khas) - 1 tablespoon (optional)
23. Nutmeg Powder - ½ teaspoon
24. Egg Yolk - 1
25. Chaat Masala - To sprinkle
26. Oil/ghee to grease
Also Read: 15 Delectable Ramzan Recipes From Lucknow
1. Wash the mutton keema well and squeeze all the water from it. Keep it aside.
2. Now, add all the ingredients into it and mix well.
3. Use your hand to mix the spices well and make the dough.
4. Keep the dough covered for at least 1 hour.
5. Now, preheat your microwave at 350 degree F.
6. Soak wooden skewers in water for 5 minutes and wipe off.
7. Grease the skewers well with oil or ghee.
8. Now, take a big ball of the mutton dough and press around the skewers.
9. Press tightly, so that the mutton sticks well around the skewer.
10. Repeat the process to cover the skewer.
11. Now, place the skewers into the oven on a grill mode. If you’re doing it on gas, hold the skewers on the flame and rotate.
12. In both processes, brush oil/ghee occasionally.
13. When the kababs are cooked, remove those gently from the skewers and place on the paper napkins.
14. Take oil on a tawa and let it heat up.
15. Place the kababs on the tawa for a few minutes, rotate well and turn off the gas.
16. Your kababs are ready to be served.
17. Sprinkle chaat masala and some lemon juice while serving.
Try this yummy recipe and give us your feedback.