- 45 min ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 1 hr ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- 1 hr ago Sushant Singh Rajput’s Jersey In Dil Bechara Makes NBA Basketball Player Reggie Miller React
- 3 hrs ago Sunny Leone In Blue Shirt-Short And Orange Jumpsuit, Which Beach Outfit Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Technology List Of Power Banks With 12000mAh Battery And More To Buy In India Now
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- News Rajasthan crisis: After Pilot's exit, state Cabinet and council of minister to meet tonight
- Sports Black Lives Matter: India's national high jump record-holder Tejaswin Shankar leads anti-racism protest in USA
- Movies Anand Deverakonda’s Next Middle Class Melodies To Release On OTT Platform
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Are you bored of the same old mutton curries and fries? We can give you a dish that will recharge your taste buds. We present to you the mutton sukka recipe that is a South Indian delicacy that every non-vegetarian will enjoy. This mutton sukka is usually eaten as side dish with sambar or rasam rice. It is an easy and quick Indian mutton recipe that is cooked with all the quintessential southern spices.
This dry recipe is ideal for a leisurely lunch with your family. You can even rustle it up on a weekday for a luxurious dinner. With the help of this video, you can make mutton sukka perfectly and in no time. Give it a try and enjoy the food with your family.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Mutton (boneless)- 1 kg
- Onions- 5 (sliced)
- Tomatoes- 4 (chopped)
- Green chillies- 2
- Ginger garlic paste- 2tsp
- Curry leaves- 10
- Dry red chillies- 4
- Peppercorns- 2tsp
- Fennel seeds- 1tsp
- Cardamom (green)- 2
- Cinnamon stick- 1 inch
- Cloves- 4
- Cumin seeds- 1tsp
- Coriander seeds- 2tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Lemon juice- 2tbsp
- Oil- ½ cup
- Salt- as per taste
- Marinate the mutton with lemon juice, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt. Leave it aside for 30 minutes.
- Now, pressure cook the mutton for the duration 4-5 whistles with 2 cups of water until it is tender.
- Meanwhile, dry roast dry red chillis, peppercorn, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon sticks and fennel seeds for 1 minute on the tawa.
- Let the spices cool and then grind it into a dry powder.
- Heat oil in a deep bottom pan and saute the onions and green chillies in them for 4-5 minutes on a low flame.
- After this, add the ginger garlic paste and curry leaves to the pan.
- Add half the masala powder you just prepared.
- Then throw in the tomatoes and sprinkle salt so that they melt.
- Save the stock, and add the boiled mutton pieces to the pan.
- Saute for 2 minutes and then add half of the stock.
- After 10 minutes of cooking the masala with the stock, add the rest of the masala powder.
- Stir to mix all the ingredients.
- Use chopped coriander leaves to garnish the dish.
You can enjoy boneless mutton sukka with rasam and rice.