- Movies Elli Avram Clears Up Speculation Around Her Post After Ex Hardik Pandya’s Engagement
- Automobiles Ackodrive Moves Its Sales Completely Online Amidst Lockdown
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 Vs Other Smartphones Under Rs. 25,000
- News Maharashtra records highest deaths in single day, tally crosses 80,000
- Finance L&T Q4 Net Profit Falls 6.5%; Announces Rs 8/Share Dividend
- Sports Vanuatu Blast T10 League Match 8: MyTeam11 Fantasy Tips: Ifira Sharks vs Mighty Efate Panthers
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
In these wintry days, you need some tasty and crispy snacks with your evening coffee. Even, if you have a party at your house, serving malai chicken balls to your guests as a starter can be an awesome idea. With every bite you will feel the crispiness on the outside, the soft and juicy malai or cream in the inside with the taste of soft chicken; it feels great.
How can you make malai chicken balls? Today, you will get to know about the ingredients and the complete and easy recipe to make it at home without wasting much time in the kitchen. Have a look-
Preparation Time- 12 minutes
Making Time - 20 minutes
1. Chicken Breast- 1 (boneless, boiled and shredded)
2. Fresh Cream- 1 cup
3. White pepper powder to taste
4. Salt to taste
5. Egg - 1
6. Breadcrumbs- 1 cup
7. Oil for deep frying
Now, you are ready with all the ingredients. Follow the easy recipe to prepare malai chicken balls.
1. Take a big bowl and add malai, shredded and boiled chicken, salt and white pepper powder. Now, mix all ingredients well.
2. Now, take small portions of the mixture in your hand and shape them into small balls.
3. Beat an egg well and keep it aside. Take a flat plate and put the breadcrumbs on it. Now, one by one, dip the chicken balls into the egg and roll on the breadcrumbs.
4. Keep all the chicken balls ready. Heat oil for frying and slowly add chicken balls into the oil.
5. When the chicken balls get the nice golden colour, take those out on a kitchen towel to soak excess oil.
6. Your malai chicken balls are ready to serve. Plate it with your favourite dip. You can use any sauce, homemade dhaniya or pudine ki chatni or mayonnaise.
Try it at home and don't forget to send us your feedback. Enjoy your kitty party with these small but yummy malai chicken balls.