- 3 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 26 January 2021
- 19 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Wins Us Over With Her Radiant Style In Maternity Gym Wear!
- 20 hrs ago What Is Leech Therapy? Proven Health Benefits And Side Effects
- Movies John Abraham Starrer Satyameva Jayate 2 To Lock Horns With Salman Khan Starrer Radhe At The Box Office
- News Meet Captain Preeti Choudhary, only woman commander from Army this year
- Sports India vs England 2021: Nasser Hussain says Virat Kohli's tough side can't be bullied
- Technology TikTok And Other 58 Chinese Apps Might Get Permanent Ban From India
- Automobiles KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
In these wintry days, you need some tasty and crispy snacks with your evening coffee. Even, if you have a party at your house, serving malai chicken balls to your guests as a starter can be an awesome idea. With every bite you will feel the crispiness on the outside, the soft and juicy malai or cream in the inside with the taste of soft chicken; it feels great.
How can you make malai chicken balls? Today, you will get to know about the ingredients and the complete and easy recipe to make it at home without wasting much time in the kitchen. Have a look-
Preparation Time- 12 minutes
Making Time - 20 minutes
1. Chicken Breast- 1 (boneless, boiled and shredded)
2. Fresh Cream- 1 cup
3. White pepper powder to taste
4. Salt to taste
5. Egg - 1
6. Breadcrumbs- 1 cup
7. Oil for deep frying
Now, you are ready with all the ingredients. Follow the easy recipe to prepare malai chicken balls.
1. Take a big bowl and add malai, shredded and boiled chicken, salt and white pepper powder. Now, mix all ingredients well.
2. Now, take small portions of the mixture in your hand and shape them into small balls.
3. Beat an egg well and keep it aside. Take a flat plate and put the breadcrumbs on it. Now, one by one, dip the chicken balls into the egg and roll on the breadcrumbs.
4. Keep all the chicken balls ready. Heat oil for frying and slowly add chicken balls into the oil.
5. When the chicken balls get the nice golden colour, take those out on a kitchen towel to soak excess oil.
6. Your malai chicken balls are ready to serve. Plate it with your favourite dip. You can use any sauce, homemade dhaniya or pudine ki chatni or mayonnaise.
Try it at home and don't forget to send us your feedback. Enjoy your kitty party with these small but yummy malai chicken balls.