- Finance Rule Change In GST To Mitigate ITC Misuse
- Sports Manu Bhaker wins gold in World Cup Finals
- Movies Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Celebrates Dad's Birth Anniversary With A Heartfelt Note & 'Day Of Smiles'
- News Delhi’s air quality ‘very poor', to worsen further over next 2 days
- Technology Upcoming Nokia Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Tata Tiago Facelift Spotted Testing Ahead Of Next Year Launch, Features Larger Grille
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
In these wintry days, you need some tasty and crispy snacks with your evening coffee. Even, if you have a party at your house, serving malai chicken balls to your guests as a starter can be an awesome idea. With every bite you will feel the crispiness on the outside, the soft and juicy malai or cream in the inside with the taste of soft chicken; it feels great.
How can you make malai chicken balls? Today, you will get to know about the ingredients and the complete and easy recipe to make it at home without wasting much time in the kitchen. Have a look-
Preparation Time- 12 minutes
Making Time - 20 minutes
1. Chicken Breast- 1 (boneless, boiled and shredded)
2. Fresh Cream- 1 cup
3. White pepper powder to taste
4. Salt to taste
5. Egg - 1
6. Breadcrumbs- 1 cup
7. Oil for deep frying
Now, you are ready with all the ingredients. Follow the easy recipe to prepare malai chicken balls.
1. Take a big bowl and add malai, shredded and boiled chicken, salt and white pepper powder. Now, mix all ingredients well.
2. Now, take small portions of the mixture in your hand and shape them into small balls.
3. Beat an egg well and keep it aside. Take a flat plate and put the breadcrumbs on it. Now, one by one, dip the chicken balls into the egg and roll on the breadcrumbs.
4. Keep all the chicken balls ready. Heat oil for frying and slowly add chicken balls into the oil.
5. When the chicken balls get the nice golden colour, take those out on a kitchen towel to soak excess oil.
6. Your malai chicken balls are ready to serve. Plate it with your favourite dip. You can use any sauce, homemade dhaniya or pudine ki chatni or mayonnaise.
Try it at home and don't forget to send us your feedback. Enjoy your kitty party with these small but yummy malai chicken balls.