- 2 hrs ago Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- 4 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Housewarming Dates In This Month
- 4 hrs ago 5 Amazing Benefits Of Sunflower Oil For Skin
- 4 hrs ago June 2020: A List Of Popular Festivals That Will Be Celebrated In This Month
- Movies Kabir Khan Is Very Clear That He Will Be Releasing ’83 In The Theatre
- Sports Coronavirus: IOA hands over Rs 2 crore to Sports Minister on behalf of NSFs, athletes
- News AP BJP chief's daughter-in-law collapses, dies in Hyderabad
- Technology Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Non-vegetarian lovers would always love to munch on chicken. You would have tried the best recipes ever from every corner of the street.
So, we have a good news for you. Today, we have a special chicken recipe that you will be tasting for the first time!
Also Read: Quick Chicken Recipes For Ramzan
Yes, this chicken sticks recipe is very easy and since it's the month of Ramzan, you can prepare the super awesome recipe for Iftar too.
The chicken sticks look highly attractive and kids too will love to dig in and take a bite.The preparation of the recipe is quite easy and you don't have to wait too long to munch on it!
So, why wait now, take a look at the delicious chicken sticks recipe that you can prepare for Iftar.
Serves - 4
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
- Sliced Chicken - 500 g
- Garam Masala - 1 teaspoon
- Cream - 1 cup
- Green Chillies - 5 to 6
- Garlic Paste -1/2 teaspoon
- Cornflour - 1 Cup
- Asafoetida (hing) - Less than 1/4th teaspoon
- Cumin Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon - 1/2 teaspoon
- Bread crumbs
- Take a bowl, add cumin seeds, coriander powder, red chilli powder, garlic paste and cornflour. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Now, take a bowl and add chicken pieces into it. Then, add the prepared mixture to it.
- Then, add some finely chopped green chillies and lemon to it.
- Mix all the ingredients well. Now, add cream to the chicken and make sure all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan.
- Now dip the chicken pieces in the bread crumbs and then transfer it to the oil pan.
- Deep fry the pieces until they turn reddish brown in colour.
- Later, transfer them on to a plate.
You can relish this delicious chicken sticks with sauce. It tastes great when served hot.
Try this recipe and let us know your feedback.