- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Thank god it's Friday! Yes, it's that time of the week to sit back and relax for the weekend! Well, most of us want to just do nothing and enjoy some really good food.
So, are you planning on spending your weekend with your loved ones? Meanwhile, you can prepare really great food with some simple ingredients that are available in your house.
So, what's the special recipe then? Well, it's the egg masala fry. Yup, egg masala fry is a simple recipe that tastes just awesome. The best part of the egg recipe is that you can serve it as a starter or as a side dish.
Also, if you have plans to party this weekend at your house, you can serve the egg masala fry with other drinks, as it tastes really great!
Also Read: Spicy Egg Fry For Toasted Bread
As eating an egg every day is very healthy, you can cook this simple dish for your kids too.
Let's take a look at how to prepare the egg masala fry.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Preparation time - 20 minutes
- Boiled eggs - 4 (chopped)
- Onions - 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Tomatoes - 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Spring onions - 1 cup
- Green chillies - 5 to 6
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic - 4 to 5 cloves
Also Read: Mumbai Style Egg Bhurji Recipe (Video)
- Take a mixy jar and add tomatoes, garlic and a little amount of water.
- Grind it to make a smooth paste. Then keep it aside.
- Now, take a pan and add oil.
- Once it has heated up, add the chopped onions and green chillies.
- Add the grinded tomato and garlic paste to the pan and saute it well.
- Now, add cumic powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder.
Try the egg masala fry recipe and let us know your feedback.