TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Mushrooms are very healthy and tasty too. Many of them like to eat mushrooms and would also love to include them in their daily meals.
So, today, we shall share with you an easy mushroom and egg fried rice recipe. The combination of mushroom and egg is just awesome. There are several health benefits of mushrooms.
Also Read: Crispy Honey Chilli Eggs Recipe
Those who are diet conscious can include mushrooms in their diet chart, as mushrooms are very low in calories. Not just this, they are very beneficial for the overall development of our body.
Mushrooms are rich in proteins and vitamins and help to control diabetes, cholesterol and blood pressure level.
Also Read: Yummy Mushroom Red Pepper Recipe
Apart from the health benefits, there are several yummy recipes that can be prepared with mushrooms. Some of the common ones are Mushroom Manchurian, Mushroom soups, etc.
So, have a look at this healthy mushroom and egg fried rice recipe.
Serves - 3
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Preparation time - 20 minutes
- Mushrooms - 10 to 15 (neatly sliced)
- Eggs - 2
- Cooked Rice - 1 bowl
- Green Chillies - 5 to 6 (chopped)
- Ginger & Garlic Paste - 1 teaspoon
- Vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- Spring onions - 1 cup
- Chilli Sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Tomato Sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Soy Sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 tablespoon
- Coriander Strands - 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Take a pan and add oil to it. Once the oil has heated, add the cumin seeds.
- Then, add green chillies along with ginger & garlic paste.
- Now, add mushrooms and eggs to the pan. Fry them well.
- Then, add spring onions.
- Later, add all the mentioned sauces, one by one and allow them soak in for a while.
- Saute the ingredients well.
- Now, add the cooked rice. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Later, spread the vinegar on the rice.
- Add salt as per your preference and mix it well.
- For garnishing, add some coriander strands.
Serve the hot mushroom and egg fried rice recipe to your loved ones and do share with us your feedback.