- 55 min ago Daily Horoscope: 04 March 2021
- 11 hrs ago Roohi Promotions: Rajkummar Rao Looks Dapper As Ever In His Lemon Yellow Kurta Set
- 11 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Things You Must Not Offer To Lord Shiva On This Day
- 11 hrs ago Vidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season
- Technology Most Rated Samsung Smartphones On Amazon In India
- Movies Vivian Dsena To Re-Enter Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki In A Powerful Cameo Role?
- News TN election: In talks with 'like-minded' parties for alliance, says Kamal Haasan
- Sports India vs England: Pitch looks very similar to last Test: Root
- Automobiles 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- Education Monthly Scholarship Of Rs 7000 For Class 11 And 12 Students
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts Home Loan Rates By 5bps: Check What Other Banks Are Offering
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Preparing Chinese food at home is always exciting. It provides a delightful break from the everyday meal. Even the most picky eaters in the family such as kids are extremely fond of Chinese food. So, why not prepare a special Chinese chicken recipe which your kids will relish with utmost pleasure.
Here is an easy and lip-smacking egg recipe to suit everyone's taste at home. Crispy honey chilli eggs is prepared using two contradicting flavours. It is sweet and spicy at the same time. The recipe is fairly simple in which the egg pieces are fried and then cooked in a delicious sweet and spicy honey chilli sauce.
As egg is loved by most kids and it contains a good amount of nutrition, it seems to be the perfect recipe to treat your little ones with.
Check out the recipe for crispy honey chilli eggs. Do give it a try.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
All you need
- Eggs- 4 (boiled and quartered)
- Cornflour- 2tbsp + 2tsp+ 1tbsp
- Dry red chillis- 2
- Ginger- 1 small piece (chopped)
- Garlic- 4-5 cloves (chopped)
- Spring onions- 4-5 stalks (chopped)
- Red chilli sauce- 2tbsp
- Soy Sauce- 1/2tsp
- Lemon juice- 1tbsp
- Honey- 1tbsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- for deep frying + 2tbsp
1. Heat the oil for deep frying in a pan.
2. Mix two tablespoon of cornflour with about three tablespoon of water and make a thick batter.
3. Sprinkle about two teaspoons of cornflour over the quartered eggs.
4. Now, dip the quartered egg pieces into the batter of cornflour and fry it in the oil till it turns golden brown. Cook on medium flame.
5. Once done, transfer the fried eggs to a paper tissue and keep it aside.
6. Now heat two tablespoon of oil in another pan and add dry red chillis. Saute for a minute.
7. Then add chopped ginger and garlic. Saute for another minute.
8. Add the chopped spring onions, red chilli sauce, soy sauce, salt, honey and lemon juice. Mix well and saute for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
9. Now add the fried egg pieces to it and mix gently.
10. Add one tablespoon of cornflour batter and mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then switch off the flame.
11. Once done, transfer the crispy honey chilli eggs to a serving plate and garnish with chopped spring onions.
Crispy honey chilli eggs are ready to be served. You can serve it as a side dish or serve it as an appetiser.
You can also try the same procedure and substitute eggs with paneer or chicken, as per your taste and preference.