- Finance BIS Hallmark- Eligibility and Registration Process for Selling Hallmarked Gold
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Croatia vs Brazil: Brazil ousted after penalty defeat against Croatia
- Movies Exclusive! Flora Saini Recounts Brutal Domestic Violence Case: 'He Dragged Me By Hair On Streets'
- Technology Apple MacBook Pro With M2 Max Benchmarked on Geekbench Ahead of 2023 Launch
- News Congress high command to decide Himachal chief minister
- Automobiles The CT-1 Microcar Is A Real Life Transformer That May Just Change The Way We Drive
- Education DU PG Third Merit List 2022 To Be Out On December 12 At admission.uod.ac.in; Know How To Check
- Travel 5 Most Epic Offbeat Places To Visit In South India During Winter
Andhra recipes are one of a kind. Andhra recipes have a reputation for being super hot and spicy. So if you like your food to be spicy and rich, then you should certainly try some Telugu style recipes. Andhra recipe are sizzling hot and unique in their flavour.
Today we have a special Andhra style egg curry which is locally known as kodi guddu pulusu. This recipe is quick and simple. It is a perfect option for those who are working or stay alone. The main ingredient in this recipe is the tamarind pulp which gives this egg curry recipe the tangy kick. Apart from that the spices make this recipe a complete hit.
So, take a look at the recipe of Andhra style egg curry or kodi guddu pulusu and give it a try.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Boiled eggs- 3
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Garlic- 5-6 pods (chopped)
- Green chillies- 3-4 (chopped)
- Tomatoes- 2 (chopped)
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 2tsp
- Coriander powder- 1tp
- Tamarind pulp- 1/2 cup
- Jaggery- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Mustard seeds- 1tsp
- Jeera seeds- 1tsp
- Curry leaves- 1 sprig
- Oil- 2tbsp
- Coriander leaves- 2tbsp (chopped)
1. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, jeera seeds and curry leaves. Fry for a few seconds.
2. Add the chopped garlic and chopped onions and fry for 4-5 minutes.
3. Then add green chillies, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes and tamarind pulp. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Then add the jaggery and salt. Mix well and let the gravy cook for 4-5 minutes.
6. Now add the boiled eggs and mix well.
7. Once done, switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.
Kodi guddu pulusu or Andhra style egg curry is ready to be served. Enjoy this special egg curry with steamed rice.
Egg curry is a comparatively healthy option than its other non vegetarian counterparts. This recipe has very less calories and good amount of proteins. Try to cook in less oil to shed more calories from your food.
Make slits in the boiled eggs with the tip of the knife before you add them to the gravy. It helps the gravy to seep in to the eggs, making it more delicious.
- recipesEgg Salad Sandwich: How To Prepare This At Your Home
- recipesTry This Easy Egg Noodles/ Chow Mein Recipe
- recipesEgg Omelette Recipe
- recipesEgg Bhurji Recipe: How To Prepare Egg Bhurji At Home
- recipesEgg Fried Rice Recipe: How To Prepare Egg Fried Rice At Home
- recipesHow To Prepare Mediterranean Shakshuka At Home
- non vegetarianYummy Egg & Potato Curry Recipe
- non vegetarianEgglicious: Hot Garlic Egg Recipe
- non vegetarianChilly Egg With Capsicum Recipe
- non vegetarianSpicy Dhaba Style Egg Curry Recipe
- non vegetarianCrispy Honey Chilli Eggs Recipe
- baked grilled snacksQuick And Easy Bombay Toast Recipe