- 51 min ago Daily Horoscope: 04 March 2021
- 11 hrs ago Roohi Promotions: Rajkummar Rao Looks Dapper As Ever In His Lemon Yellow Kurta Set
- 11 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Things You Must Not Offer To Lord Shiva On This Day
- 11 hrs ago Vidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season
- Technology Most Rated Samsung Smartphones On Amazon In India
- Movies Vivian Dsena To Re-Enter Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki In A Powerful Cameo Role?
- News TN election: In talks with 'like-minded' parties for alliance, says Kamal Haasan
- Sports India vs England: Pitch looks very similar to last Test: Root
- Automobiles 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- Education Monthly Scholarship Of Rs 7000 For Class 11 And 12 Students
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts Home Loan Rates By 5bps: Check What Other Banks Are Offering
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Andhra recipes are one of a kind. Andhra recipes have a reputation for being super hot and spicy. So if you like your food to be spicy and rich, then you should certainly try some Telugu style recipes. Andhra recipe are sizzling hot and unique in their flavour.
Today we have a special Andhra style egg curry which is locally known as kodi guddu pulusu. This recipe is quick and simple. It is a perfect option for those who are working or stay alone. The main ingredient in this recipe is the tamarind pulp which gives this egg curry recipe the tangy kick. Apart from that the spices make this recipe a complete hit.
So, take a look at the recipe of Andhra style egg curry or kodi guddu pulusu and give it a try.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Boiled eggs- 3
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Garlic- 5-6 pods (chopped)
- Green chillies- 3-4 (chopped)
- Tomatoes- 2 (chopped)
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 2tsp
- Coriander powder- 1tp
- Tamarind pulp- 1/2 cup
- Jaggery- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Mustard seeds- 1tsp
- Jeera seeds- 1tsp
- Curry leaves- 1 sprig
- Oil- 2tbsp
- Coriander leaves- 2tbsp (chopped)
1. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, jeera seeds and curry leaves. Fry for a few seconds.
2. Add the chopped garlic and chopped onions and fry for 4-5 minutes.
3. Then add green chillies, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes and tamarind pulp. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Then add the jaggery and salt. Mix well and let the gravy cook for 4-5 minutes.
6. Now add the boiled eggs and mix well.
7. Once done, switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.
Kodi guddu pulusu or Andhra style egg curry is ready to be served. Enjoy this special egg curry with steamed rice.
Egg curry is a comparatively healthy option than its other non vegetarian counterparts. This recipe has very less calories and good amount of proteins. Try to cook in less oil to shed more calories from your food.
Make slits in the boiled eggs with the tip of the knife before you add them to the gravy. It helps the gravy to seep in to the eggs, making it more delicious.