- 17 min ago Daily Horoscope: 04 March 2021
- 10 hrs ago Roohi Promotions: Rajkummar Rao Looks Dapper As Ever In His Lemon Yellow Kurta Set
- 10 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Things You Must Not Offer To Lord Shiva On This Day
- 11 hrs ago Vidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season
- Technology Most Rated Samsung Smartphones On Amazon In India
- Movies Vivian Dsena To Re-Enter Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki In A Powerful Cameo Role?
- News TN election: In talks with 'like-minded' parties for alliance, says Kamal Haasan
- Sports India vs England: Pitch looks very similar to last Test: Root
- Automobiles 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- Education Monthly Scholarship Of Rs 7000 For Class 11 And 12 Students
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts Home Loan Rates By 5bps: Check What Other Banks Are Offering
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
If you are in the mood to eat something that is rich in calcium and less in calories then this is the perfect treat for your tummy -Yummy Egg & Potato Curry Recipe.
The recipe is a simple one and does not accommodate too much of your time either. To prepare this delicious recipe for 3 you will need at least 5 eggs because you will not stop at eating just one!
This recipe is known for its spices as well. So, if you are game to let your ears burn and your tongue wag wanting for more, then try this healthy lunch treat - Yummy Egg & Potato Curry Recipe.
On the other hand, while preparing this dish, keep in mind that you can use either peeled potatoes or with the skin.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 16 minutes
All You Need
- Eggs - 5
- Potatoes - 3 peeled & diced
- Salt to taste
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Onion paste - 2 tbsp
- Tomato paste - 1 cup
- Red chili powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - ½ tsp
- Cumin powder - ½ tsp
- Coriander powder - ½ tsp
- All spice powder - ¼ tsp
- Fenugreek seeds - ¼ tsp
- Green chilies - 2 sliced
- Curry leaves - few
- Green coriander leaves - few chopped
- Oil - 4 tbsp
- Boil eggs and remove the shells gently, keep aside.
- Now peel the potatoes if you want and cut them into pieces. Dip the potatoes into salt water and then keep aside.
- Take a medium pan and add oil. Wait for the oil to turn hot and then add in the fenugreek seeds and curry leaves. Allow for it to cook for a couple of minutes on low flame.
- Now add the onion paste add ginger & garlic paste, saute the ingredients for few minutes until you see the ingredients leaving the sides of the pan.
- Add in tomato paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, all spice powder & salt to taste to the pan. Make sure that the flame is low, allowing for the ingredients to cook well.
- Stir the masala in the pan for 5 minutes and then add the potato pieces with 2 cup water. Give it a final stir and cover the pan with a lid.
- When potatoes are tender and oil floats over the curry drop in the boiled eggs.
- Sprinkle with chopped Green chilies and coriander leaves.
Eggs are rich in calcium. It is a good ingredient for growing kids and elderly.
Make sure you boil the eggs before dropping them into the gravy to cook. Slicing the boiled egg into half is better as it absorbs more gravy and thus tastes better.