- 37 min ago Daily Horoscope: 04 March 2021
- 11 hrs ago Roohi Promotions: Rajkummar Rao Looks Dapper As Ever In His Lemon Yellow Kurta Set
- 11 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Things You Must Not Offer To Lord Shiva On This Day
- 11 hrs ago Vidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season
- Technology Most Rated Samsung Smartphones On Amazon In India
- Movies Vivian Dsena To Re-Enter Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki In A Powerful Cameo Role?
- News TN election: In talks with 'like-minded' parties for alliance, says Kamal Haasan
- Sports India vs England: Pitch looks very similar to last Test: Root
- Automobiles 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- Education Monthly Scholarship Of Rs 7000 For Class 11 And 12 Students
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts Home Loan Rates By 5bps: Check What Other Banks Are Offering
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Nothing matches the taste of the dhaba food. The spicy dal tadka, varieties of paneer curries and the hot rotis straight from the tandoor are simply mouthwatering.
There are many dhaba style recipes that you can try at home too! Dhaba recipes are very popular in India for its amazing taste and aroma. Foodies try hard to find out what spices and procedure do the dhaba cooks use to prepare such lip smacking dishes.
So, today we have a egg recipe which is prepared using the dhaba style procedure and ingredients. This dhaba style egg curry is sure to delight your taste buds and a break from the regular egg curries.
Take a look at the recipe of dhaba style egg curry.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
All you need
- Boiled eggs- 4 (peeled)
- Onions- 2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste- 1tbsp
- Green chillies- 2 (slit)
- Turmeric powder- 2tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Dhaniya (coriander) powder- 2tsp
- Jeera (cumin) powder- 1tsp
- Amchoor powder- 1tsp
- Garam masala powder- 1/2 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Black pepper powder- 1 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1tsp
- Cinnamon stick- 1
- Cardamoms- 2
- Bay leaf- 1
- Oil- 4tbsp
1. Heat two tablespoon of oil in a pan and fry the eggs with salt and a teaspoon of turmeric powder till they turn golden brown.
2. Once done, transfer them to a bowl and keep it aside.
3. To the same pan add cinnamon, cardamoms, bay leaf and jeera seeds. Allow them to splutter.
4. Add chopped onions and fry for 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
5. Then add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and red chilli powder and saute for 3-4 minutes.
6. Add the green chillies, black pepper powder, dhaniya powder, jeera powder and salt. Cook for another 3-4 minutes.
7. Add very little water and mix well. Then add the amchoor powder and garam masala powder.
8. Now add the fried eggs and a cup of water. Simmer the gravy on medium flame for about 3-4 minutes.
9. Once done, switch off the flame and serve.
Dhaba style egg curry recipe is ready to be served. Serve this spicy delight with rice or rotis.
Prick the boiled eggs with a toothpick or fork before frying and to anhance the taste of the curry, cook it in mustard oil.