- 8 min ago Navratri 2022: Goddess Vishalakshi Shakti Peeth in Kashi
- 33 min ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: A Shade For Every Occasion! Upto 50% Off On Lip Colors
- 1 hr ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Upto 80% Off On Luggage
- 1 hr ago Navratri 2022: Goddess Chintpurni Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
- News Israel-Palestine friction: Fatah the main culprit
- Finance Reliance, Sanmina Complete Deal To Set, Up Electronics Manufacturing Joint Venture
- Sports Champions League: Struggling Liverpool have task cut out; Barcelona hope to pile misery on Inter Milan
- Automobiles Honda Cars Festive Season Offers: Drive Now & Pay In 2023 For Honda City & Amaze Buyers
- Movies *Meet DJ Okii, A Young Artist And Music Sensation In The Entertainment Industry*
- Technology Reliance Jio 5G Tariff to Be Affordable; How Fast Will It Be?
- Education Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Pre DElEd Admit Card Out At panjiyakpredeled.in; Get Direct Link Here
- Travel Most Epic List of Must Have Experiences In Vietnam
Nothing matches the taste of the dhaba food. The spicy dal tadka, varieties of paneer curries and the hot rotis straight from the tandoor are simply mouthwatering.
There are many dhaba style recipes that you can try at home too! Dhaba recipes are very popular in India for its amazing taste and aroma. Foodies try hard to find out what spices and procedure do the dhaba cooks use to prepare such lip smacking dishes.
So, today we have a egg recipe which is prepared using the dhaba style procedure and ingredients. This dhaba style egg curry is sure to delight your taste buds and a break from the regular egg curries.
Take a look at the recipe of dhaba style egg curry.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
All you need
- Boiled eggs- 4 (peeled)
- Onions- 2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste- 1tbsp
- Green chillies- 2 (slit)
- Turmeric powder- 2tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Dhaniya (coriander) powder- 2tsp
- Jeera (cumin) powder- 1tsp
- Amchoor powder- 1tsp
- Garam masala powder- 1/2 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Black pepper powder- 1 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1tsp
- Cinnamon stick- 1
- Cardamoms- 2
- Bay leaf- 1
- Oil- 4tbsp
1. Heat two tablespoon of oil in a pan and fry the eggs with salt and a teaspoon of turmeric powder till they turn golden brown.
2. Once done, transfer them to a bowl and keep it aside.
3. To the same pan add cinnamon, cardamoms, bay leaf and jeera seeds. Allow them to splutter.
4. Add chopped onions and fry for 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
5. Then add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and red chilli powder and saute for 3-4 minutes.
6. Add the green chillies, black pepper powder, dhaniya powder, jeera powder and salt. Cook for another 3-4 minutes.
7. Add very little water and mix well. Then add the amchoor powder and garam masala powder.
8. Now add the fried eggs and a cup of water. Simmer the gravy on medium flame for about 3-4 minutes.
9. Once done, switch off the flame and serve.
Dhaba style egg curry recipe is ready to be served. Serve this spicy delight with rice or rotis.
Prick the boiled eggs with a toothpick or fork before frying and to anhance the taste of the curry, cook it in mustard oil.
- recipesEgg Salad Sandwich: How To Prepare This At Your Home
- recipesTry This Easy Egg Noodles/ Chow Mein Recipe
- recipesEgg Omelette Recipe
- recipesEgg Bhurji Recipe: How To Prepare Egg Bhurji At Home
- recipesEgg Fried Rice Recipe: How To Prepare Egg Fried Rice At Home
- recipesHow To Prepare Mediterranean Shakshuka At Home
- non vegetarianYummy Egg & Potato Curry Recipe
- non vegetarianEgglicious: Hot Garlic Egg Recipe
- non vegetarianChilly Egg With Capsicum Recipe
- non vegetarianCrispy Honey Chilli Eggs Recipe
- non vegetarianQuick & Easy Andhra Style Egg Curry Recipe
- baked grilled snacksQuick And Easy Bombay Toast Recipe