- 59 min ago Daily Horoscope: 04 March 2021
- 11 hrs ago Roohi Promotions: Rajkummar Rao Looks Dapper As Ever In His Lemon Yellow Kurta Set
- 11 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Things You Must Not Offer To Lord Shiva On This Day
- 11 hrs ago Vidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season
- Technology Most Rated Samsung Smartphones On Amazon In India
- Movies Vivian Dsena To Re-Enter Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki In A Powerful Cameo Role?
- News TN election: In talks with 'like-minded' parties for alliance, says Kamal Haasan
- Sports India vs England: Pitch looks very similar to last Test: Root
- Automobiles 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- Education Monthly Scholarship Of Rs 7000 For Class 11 And 12 Students
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts Home Loan Rates By 5bps: Check What Other Banks Are Offering
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Bombay toast recipe is something you would love to try as an evening snack during the weekday. This delicious combination of bread and egg melts in your mouth, and it is a healthy treat too. Recipe for this Bombay toast sandwich is popular in India. Bombay toast is a desi version of French toast, which is quite popular in Western countries. When it came to Asia, it was named Bombay toast!
French toast recipe originated in France. It was originally made from stale bread. This dish was made so that the stale bread does not go wasted. The popularity of this French toast recipe has spread far and wide.
Bombay toast recipe is easy and you can make it quickly. It can be eaten as an evening snack and can also prepared for breakfast.
Read on to know how to make French toast.
Preparation time- 2 minutes
Cooking time-5 minutes
All You Need
Bread- 4 slices
Milk- ½ cup
Sugar- 4 tbsp
Ghee- 4 tbsp
1. Take a bowl and mix egg, milk, sugar and ghee. Beat it thoroughly till it becomes a thick liquid.
2. Now, take a tawa and heat it with ghee. Soak the bread in the liquid and place it in the tawa.
3. Roast the bread till it becomes golden brown in colour.
Your easy to make Bombay toast recipe will be a hit amongst kids, as it is sweet and milky. It will be a treat for them after coming back from school or tuitions. It is the season of strawberries now. So garnish your French toast with strawberries. You can also garnish it with other seasonal fruits. Recipe for Bombay toast sandwich is going to woo you, totally!
- Bread is a good source of carbohydrate and proteins. It helps you in daily activities, and you can do them with much vigour and zest.
- If you desire the taste of butter, you can use butter instead of ghee.
- Use only milk bread to make Bombay toast.