- 49 min ago Funny Reasons That Only Mothers Can Give To Discipline Their Children
- 57 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Richa Chadha Pulls Off Her Bold Gold Number Like A Piece Of Cake
- 1 hr ago IIFA Rocks 2019: More Than His Outfit, Ali Fazal's Green Loafers Caught Our Attention
- 2 hrs ago 19 Amazing Health Benefits Of Hops
- Movies Bigil's Producer Refutes Rumours Surrounding Release Date Of Vijay Starrer!
- Sports R Ashwin turns 33: Cricketing fraternity and fans greet India off-spinner on his birthday
- News 10-year-old girl dies of rare brain-eating amoeba contracted while swimming
- Technology Vivo True Wireless Earphone Announced: Specifications And Pricing
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Automobiles Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Bombay toast recipe is something you would love to try as an evening snack during the weekday. This delicious combination of bread and egg melts in your mouth, and it is a healthy treat too. Recipe for this Bombay toast sandwich is popular in India. Bombay toast is a desi version of French toast, which is quite popular in Western countries. When it came to Asia, it was named Bombay toast!
French toast recipe originated in France. It was originally made from stale bread. This dish was made so that the stale bread does not go wasted. The popularity of this French toast recipe has spread far and wide.
Bombay toast recipe is easy and you can make it quickly. It can be eaten as an evening snack and can also prepared for breakfast.
Read on to know how to make French toast.
Preparation time- 2 minutes
Cooking time-5 minutes
All You Need
Bread- 4 slices
Milk- ½ cup
Sugar- 4 tbsp
Ghee- 4 tbsp
1. Take a bowl and mix egg, milk, sugar and ghee. Beat it thoroughly till it becomes a thick liquid.
2. Now, take a tawa and heat it with ghee. Soak the bread in the liquid and place it in the tawa.
3. Roast the bread till it becomes golden brown in colour.
Your easy to make Bombay toast recipe will be a hit amongst kids, as it is sweet and milky. It will be a treat for them after coming back from school or tuitions. It is the season of strawberries now. So garnish your French toast with strawberries. You can also garnish it with other seasonal fruits. Recipe for Bombay toast sandwich is going to woo you, totally!
- Bread is a good source of carbohydrate and proteins. It helps you in daily activities, and you can do them with much vigour and zest.
- If you desire the taste of butter, you can use butter instead of ghee.
- Use only milk bread to make Bombay toast.