- 11 min ago Dating An Aquarian? 8 Things That You Can Expect In Your Relationship
- 1 hr ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20 Plus 5G Full Specification Tipped Online
- Movies '83 New Poster: Ranveer Singh Introduces Harrdy Sandhu As 'Punjab Da Gabru Veer' Madan Lal
- News Sonia Gandhi condoles demise of Punjab Kesari Editor Ashwini Chopra
- Finance India's Forex Reserve Rises To A Record High Of $461.2 Billion
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca, Juve in Rakitic-Bernardeschi swap talks
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Breakfast is one of the most important meal of the day and one should avoid skipping this meal. There are many breakfast recipes that you can try early morning. Bread, oats, corn flakes, paranthas, rice and eggs form the basic food items for breakfast. Bread is one of the most popular breakfast recipes worldwide. They are easy to prepare and filling too. Toasted bread with butter, jam or honey with a glass of coffee or juice is what makes an ideal breakfast for many people.
However, you cannot eat the same toasted bread every day! Adding scrambled eggs is one of the breakfast ideas to make this bread recipe taste delicious. How about trying some masala toasted bread to spun your morning? Here is a filling and delicious masala bread toast recipe. It is prepared with vegetables, scrambled eggs and spices. Take a look at the breakfast recipe.
Masala bread toast, breakfast recipe:
Preparation time- 10 minutes
Cooking time- 10-15 minutes
- Bread slices- 6-8
- Onion- 1 (sliced)
- Tomato- ½ (sliced)
- Green chillies- 1 (chopped)
- Eggs- 3
- Black pepper- powder 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds powder- 1tsp
- Tomato sauce- 2tbsp
- Butter- 2tbsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Break eggs in a bowl and whisk well.
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a frying pan and then add half the onion, tomato and green chillies.
- Once the onions become soft, add the whisked eggs to the pan. Mix well and break the omelette that is forming on the pan. Scramble the eggs with the help of a spoon on a low flame.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, cumin seeds powder, little salt and add tomato ketchup. Cook for 2 minutes and then put masala off flame.
- Now toast the bread slices in a toaster and then spread butter on them.
- Spread the masala on the bread toast. Sprinkle leftover onions, tomatoes and green chillies.
Masala bread toast is ready to eat. Serve it hot with a glass of fruit juice.