- 3 hrs ago Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- 6 hrs ago Ananya Pandey Shares Her Mother's 3-Ingredient DIY Face Mask To Get Fresh And Glowing Skin
- 7 hrs ago Happy Birthday Rashmika Mandanna: Her Top 5 Versatile Fashionable Outfits
- 7 hrs ago What Are Ventilators And Why Are They Important For COVID-19 Patients?
- News Anti-parasitic drug kills coronavirus within 48 hours in lab grown cells: Study
- Sports Maharashtra players start 'Gamechangers' fund, raise Rs 1.5 lakh for needy
- Automobiles New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Technology Paytm Offering 50% Cashback On 4G Add-On Packs
- Movies Neha Pendse On Lockdown Being Compared To Bigg Boss: ‘BB Is True Hell, This Is La-la Land’
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Breakfast is one of the most important meal of the day and one should avoid skipping this meal. There are many breakfast recipes that you can try early morning. Bread, oats, corn flakes, paranthas, rice and eggs form the basic food items for breakfast. Bread is one of the most popular breakfast recipes worldwide. They are easy to prepare and filling too. Toasted bread with butter, jam or honey with a glass of coffee or juice is what makes an ideal breakfast for many people.
However, you cannot eat the same toasted bread every day! Adding scrambled eggs is one of the breakfast ideas to make this bread recipe taste delicious. How about trying some masala toasted bread to spun your morning? Here is a filling and delicious masala bread toast recipe. It is prepared with vegetables, scrambled eggs and spices. Take a look at the breakfast recipe.
Masala bread toast, breakfast recipe:
Preparation time- 10 minutes
Cooking time- 10-15 minutes
- Bread slices- 6-8
- Onion- 1 (sliced)
- Tomato- ½ (sliced)
- Green chillies- 1 (chopped)
- Eggs- 3
- Black pepper- powder 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds powder- 1tsp
- Tomato sauce- 2tbsp
- Butter- 2tbsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Break eggs in a bowl and whisk well.
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a frying pan and then add half the onion, tomato and green chillies.
- Once the onions become soft, add the whisked eggs to the pan. Mix well and break the omelette that is forming on the pan. Scramble the eggs with the help of a spoon on a low flame.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, cumin seeds powder, little salt and add tomato ketchup. Cook for 2 minutes and then put masala off flame.
- Now toast the bread slices in a toaster and then spread butter on them.
- Spread the masala on the bread toast. Sprinkle leftover onions, tomatoes and green chillies.
Masala bread toast is ready to eat. Serve it hot with a glass of fruit juice.