- 23 min ago Daily Horoscope: 04 March 2021
- 10 hrs ago Roohi Promotions: Rajkummar Rao Looks Dapper As Ever In His Lemon Yellow Kurta Set
- 10 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Things You Must Not Offer To Lord Shiva On This Day
- 11 hrs ago Vidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season
- Technology Most Rated Samsung Smartphones On Amazon In India
- Movies Vivian Dsena To Re-Enter Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki In A Powerful Cameo Role?
- News TN election: In talks with 'like-minded' parties for alliance, says Kamal Haasan
- Sports India vs England: Pitch looks very similar to last Test: Root
- Automobiles 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- Education Monthly Scholarship Of Rs 7000 For Class 11 And 12 Students
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts Home Loan Rates By 5bps: Check What Other Banks Are Offering
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Chilly Egg With Capsicum...... The name itself sounds yum!! Today, Boldsky shares with you this delicious recipe which you can prepare in less than 20 minutes. If you have dal and your white rice ready, then this yummy side dish will be a sensational treat to your plate.
The reason why we have chosen capsicum to go with the egg is because both these ingredients are high in nutrients. Individually they help to boost the immunity and keep you fit. This yummy capsicum recipe is a treat to eggetarian as well, so don't hesitate to add it to your lunch plate this afternoon.
The best thing about this special recipe is the spice which is added to make it taste worthy. The richness of spices and the juice which is emitted from the capsicum will only make your head swirl.
So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at this yummy chilly egg with capsicum recipe.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 18 minutes
All You Need
- Eggs - 4
- Oil - 2tbsp
- White Garlic - 1 tbsp
- Onion - 3 (chopped)
- Green Chilli - 2 (chopped)
- Chilli Sauce - 1 tbsp
- Tomato Sauce - 1 tbsp
- Pepper - 1 tbsp
- Capsicum - 1 (chopped)
- Ajinomoto - 1 pinch
- Salt - pinch
- Begin this yummy delight with whisking the four eggs in a bowl. Add a little salt to the egg and when ready, scramble the egg in a flat pan. When done, place the scrambled egg in a bowl and keep aside.
- In the same pan or another, add a little oil. Wait for the oil to get hot. To this, add the chopped garlic. Fry the garlic in the hot oil till it gets a little brown in colour.
- Now add in the chopped green chilli.
- Add to the pan the chopped onion and fry it with the chilli and the garlic. Wait for the onions to turn brown and then add in the chopped capsicum. Stir well.
- Now add in the scrambled egg to the pan and stir it well with the help of a spoon. Add in the chilly sauce and the tomato sauce. Mix well.
- Now add the pepper and mix. Add the salt to taste.
- Sprinkle the Ajinomoto over the dish and serve.
Capsicum is one of the best veggies you can indulge in. It is mainly good for people who want to lose weight since it is a fat burner food.
Don't over-cook the egg when you add in the vegetables.