- 27 min ago Daily Horoscope: 04 March 2021
- 10 hrs ago Roohi Promotions: Rajkummar Rao Looks Dapper As Ever In His Lemon Yellow Kurta Set
- 10 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Things You Must Not Offer To Lord Shiva On This Day
- 11 hrs ago Vidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season
- Technology Most Rated Samsung Smartphones On Amazon In India
- Movies Vivian Dsena To Re-Enter Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki In A Powerful Cameo Role?
- News TN election: In talks with 'like-minded' parties for alliance, says Kamal Haasan
- Sports India vs England: Pitch looks very similar to last Test: Root
- Automobiles 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- Education Monthly Scholarship Of Rs 7000 For Class 11 And 12 Students
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts Home Loan Rates By 5bps: Check What Other Banks Are Offering
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
If you have your rice ready or your rotis and in the mood for something spicy and tangy, then this garlic egg recipe is a must try, this afternoon. To prepare this garlic egg recipe you need to be used to the garlic taste. If you dislike the taste, you will not be able to enjoy this recipe with a smile.
This yummy garlic egg recipe goes well with peas rice or phulkas. The most important thing about this recipe is the eggs. Boiled eggs are added in this recipe and it contains a lot of health benefits to keep you fit. Boiled eggs provide you with calcium which is good for your teeth and bones. Consuming this eggy treat this afternoon will provide you with much energy too!
Take a look at this garlic egg recipe:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
You Will Need
- Eggs - 4 (without the yolk and boiled, chopped)
- Garlic - 10 pods (peeled and cleaned)
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Leaves - 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Chilli powder - 2 tbsp
- Jeera Powder - 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tbsp
- Jeera Seeds - 1 tbsp
- Red Chillies - 3
- Pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Curry leaves - 4
- In a non stick pan, heat a little oil. Wait for it to turn hot and then add in all the garlic pods. Allow it to fry well in the oil.
- Now add in the turmeric powder to the pan and fry. Add in the chopped coriander leaves and give it a good stir.
- Add to the pan, chilli powder and the jeera powder. Continue to stir in the oil with the garlic.
- Add the lemon juice and the salt to taste.
- Wait for the ingredients to cook well in the pan and when done switch the flame off and remove from the stove.
- In the same pan, add in mustard seeds and wait for it to splutter. Also add in the jeera seeds.
- While cooking add dry red chillies and saute.
- Add in the pepper powder and curry leaves. Fry well in the oil. When done, add these ingredients to the bowl containing the egg. Give it a good stir and serve.
Eggs are high in calcium. They are beneficial for one's health as it helps to keep your bones and teeth strong. It is essential for women and kids to consume eggs on a day to day basis.
Don't burn the seasoning as it adds essence to the egg recipe.