- Finance Bitcoin Hit Levels Of $10000; Central Banks Stimulus Measure Supporting
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Automobiles Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Mushroom is one of the many veggies loved by vegetarians. This healthy vegetable boosts the immunity, helps to increase your calcium level and also provides you with a lot of energy.
Since this vegetable has a lot of health benefits, this is a must try mushroom recipe. This mushroom red pepper recipe is easy to make and also does not take up too much of your time.
To prepare this spicy mushroom recipe, you will need only a handful of Indian spices. Since, this recipe contains red pepper and black pepper, it will be very spicy, so make sure you enjoy it!
Preparation Time: 16 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
All You Need
- Mushroom - 250gms
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Tomato - 1 (chopped)
- Garlic - 2 (chopped)
- Red Pepper - 1 (sliced)
- Black Pepper corns - 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves - for garnish
- In a pan, heat oil. When the oil is hot, add in the onions. Fry the onions till you see it turn a golden brown in colour.
- Now add chopped garlic to the pan. Fry the garlic well.
- Add in the tomatoes to the pan and the pepper corns too. Fry these ingredients well over a low flame. Now add in the turmeric powder.
- When the tomatoes begin to shrink in the pan, add in the mushroom and the red pepper too. Fry these ingredients well in the pan and close it with a lid.
- When almost done, add the salt and give it a final stir.
- Switch the flame off and garnish the mushroom red pepper fry with the chopped coriander.
Mushroom is healthy for your tiny tots. It is rich in calcium.
Don't add water to the pan as mushrooms give out water while been cooked.