- 6 hrs ago What Happens In Crush Syndrome? Know About Its Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Management
- 8 hrs ago Home Remedies For Heartburn During Pregnancy
- 9 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week 2020: Making Past Crafts Legacy Relevant Ft. Raw Mango And Gaurang Shah
- 10 hrs ago Satyameva Jayate 2: Divya Khosla Kumar’s Pink Ensemble From The Look Test Is Worth-Investing In
- Technology Flipkart Dussehra Special Sale: Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
- Sports IPL 2020: Cancel biryani order, daal baati should just do fine: Sunrisers Hyderabad mercilessly troll Rajasthan Royals
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 22 Highlights: Nishant Singh Malkani Becomes The First Captain Of The Season
- News Bharat Biotech's COVID-19 vaccine Covaxin gets approval for phase 3 trials
- Education MP Board 10th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared, Check MPBSE 10h Result Link
- Finance Payment System Operators Required To Shift To Interoperable QR Codes By March 2022
- Automobiles Renault Expands Dealer Network Across India: Crosses 475 Service Touchpoints
No one can resist tasty food. It is all about pampering the lady you love with sweet treats this Valentine's Day. We at Boldsky want you to cook something special and sweet for your woman. It is time to give her a break in the kitchen and do something special for her in return.
As the day of love is soon approaching, the sweetest and most romantic breakfast recipe you can try out is the sweetheart pancakes. Preparing these sweetheart pancakes for your lady love will leave her smiling all day long.
So, get your apron on and step into the kitchen to make yummy sweetheart pancakes for her.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Flour - 3 cups
- Sugar - 3 tbsp
- Baking Powder - 3 tbsp
- Eggs - 3
- Milk - 2 cups
- Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp
- Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Strawberry sauce - 3 tbsp (for topping)
- You will need two bowls to make this yummy sweetheart pancakes for your loved one.
- In one of the bowls add the flour, sugar, baking powder and the salt. Now mix all the ingredients in the bowl together.
- Take another bowl and break in the eggs. To the eggs, add the milk, the vegetable oil and the lemon juice. Using an egg beater, mix all the ingredients until it is moistened.
- Now add the egg mixture gently to the flour mixture and mix it slowly. See to it that no bubbles form when you do this.
- If the batter is too thick, add in a little milk to the batter and gently mix it.
- When ready, place a pan on the flame and dab a little oil. Allow it to get hot. When hot, pour the batter onto the greased hot pan and spread it evenly like how you make a dosa.
- Cook the pancake till it turns golden brown in colour. When cooked, use a knife to carve out a heart from the pancake. (In one pancake, you will be able to cut out two small hearts).
When your hearts are cut out and ready, pour sweet strawberry sauce over it. You can add in cut strawberries too on the side to make it a colourful breakfast.