- 21 min ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 14 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- Finance Yes Bank's Ratings Placed Under Review By Moodys
- News Explained: What is the Behmai massacre
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite India Launch Confirmed For January 21
- Movies Game Of Thrones Spin Off 'House of The Dragon' To Air In 2022
- Sports KL Rahul gets thumbs up from Kuldeep, watches videos of Steve Smith, AB de Villiers
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
You can make tasty side dishes even with eggs. Eggs are high protein foods and are often prescribed by doctors for both kids and adults who are protein deficient. This egg dish is very easy to make and very tasty to have with chapatis, roti or even just like that. Take a look at how to go about with the tasty stuffed eggs recipe.
Stuffed Eggs Recipe – Best Protein Rich Recipe
- 4 eggs (boiled)
- ' cup onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup green peas (boiled)
- ' cup tomato (finely chopped)
- Chopped coriander
- Pinch of turmeric
- Garam masala
- Oil for shallow fry
- Salt according to taste
How To Make Stuffed Eggs?
1. Remove the outer shell of the boiled eggs and cut them into equal halves.
2. Take out the yolks and mash well.
3. In a pan, heat oil and add onion, tomatoes, peas, and fry well.
4. To the mixture add pinch of turmeric, garam masala, chopped coriander, mashed egg yolk and salt. Mix well.
5. Stuff the filling in the boiled white part and serve. Tasty stuffed eggs is ready to serve.
You can also garnish the stuffed eggs sprinkling some more coriander and grated cheese.