- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News Tripura TET Result 2019 released: Check document scrutiny date
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Maintaining healthy hair has become a tough task these days. It takes a lot of our time and money too, in case we opt for modern methods to manage hair.
Due to various reasons such as environmental pollution, unhygienic lifestyle, bad eating habits, improper hair care and a lack of physical activities we may face problems like hair fall, hair thinning, dandruff, split ends, dry hair and the list goes on.
The best ways to treat all hair-related problems is with the use of natural ingredients. It gives positive results and doesn't harm the tresses. Instead of using too many natural ingredients, it is better to stick to one remedy that cures all hair problems. Don't you think?
Potato juice is one of the best natural remedies available that can treat almost all sorts of hair problems. Potato is loaded with nutrients and starch that help solve all hair care problems.
When it is mixed with other ingredients, it works the best in tackling other hair problems. Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the ways to use potato juice to beat all hair-related problems. Read on to know more about it.
Reduces Hair Fall:
Extract the juice of potatoes, add one egg yolk and 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice to it. Apply this mixture on to the scalp. Leave it on for about 40 minutes and rinse it off. Following this procedure twice in a week can reduce hair fall to a great extent.
Promotes Hair Growth
Since potato is an excellent moisturising agent, it helps to maintain excellent moisture in the hair. It helps to treat dandruff, which is one the main reasons for hair fall. Extract the juice of a potato, add aloe vera gel to this mixture. Apply this mixture on the scalp. Massage for a few minutes and rinse it off after a while
Treats Dry Hair
Grate a potato and extract its juice, add one tablespoon of honey to this mixture. Apply this mixture on to the hair. Leave it on for sometime and rinse it off. This is one of the best remedies to treat dry hair.
Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight. The next morning, mix equal quantities of fenugreek water and potato juice. Rinse your hair with this mixture and wash it off with lukewarm water after a while.
Adds Shine To The Hair
Potato juice can also be used to give a nice shine to the tresses. Mix equal amounts of potato juice and coconut water. Apply it on to the hair. Leave it on for sometime and later rinse it off.
Treats Oily Hair:
To get rid of oily hair, mix potato juice with some yoghurt. Apply this mixture on to the scalp. Leave it on for sometime and rinse it off. Yoghurt and potato mixture help in getting rid of the excess of oil from the hair and also promote hair growth.