- 45 min ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 3 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- News Assembly polls: TMC, BJP tussle to woo Dalits as Bengal politics sees class- to-caste shift
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Price, Teaser Video Surfaces Online; Launch Imminent
- Movies Team Radhe Shyam Celebrates And Wishes ‘Many Festivals, One Love’ With Festive Posters Starring Prabhas
- Sports IPL 2021: Zaheer explains how Mumbai Indians will use 'trump card' Bumrah
- Finance PPF or NPS: Which Scores As A Better Retirement Investment Option?
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 With Dual-Channel ABS To Be Launched Soon; Prices Set To Increase Again
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
All pain in the world rebounds on the man who caused it,One who seeks freedom from it, should not give pain.
When one causes pain, one asks for pain and it will come to one in greater measure. He who wants to be free from pain should never give pain to others.
The Old Testament of the Bible has on record the following statement.
'He who diggeth a pit shall fall into it'
'He who sows injustice shall reap a calamity'
The New Testament has variations of it thus:
'The measure you give will be the measure you get'
'Whatever a man soweth that shall he also reap'
the 'Holy Koran' says
'Wrong not and ye shall not be wronged'
(Chapter 3, Rukoo 5)