- 1 hr ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 4 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- News Where was Lord Hanuman born? Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh epic fight over Janmabhoomi
- Finance High Dividend Yield Stocks May Not Be The Right Choice: Here's Why
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Sharing Her Snowy Adventures With Her Mother Amrita Singh Is Unmissable
- Technology OneWeb Signs MoU With Kazakhstan Government To Offer Broadband Services
- Sports IPL 2021: Sangakkara backs Samson's decision to retain strike for last ball
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 With Dual-Channel ABS To Be Launched Soon; Prices Set To Increase Again
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
If no wrong is ever done to anyone even in thought,That itself is a cardinal virtue.
The first of virtues is doing no wrong even in thought to anyone, at any time by any means.Such shall be the crowning glory of an ascetic. It shall be equally befitting the renowned standards of a righteous house-holder too. Such men shall not even think evil to anyone, at any time or by any means.