- 4 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 5 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 6 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 6 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Movies Salman Khan’s Race 3 Was Not A Flop: Remo D’Souza
- News EU to debate anti-CAA resolution, voting delayed till March
- Sports PBL 2020: Hyderabad Hunters recovers after Sindhu's shock defeat to Michelle Li
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
God has given enough proof to show that it is He alone who is taking care of the whole cosmos. Just observe the world around and one will be amazed to find that all great happenings of the world are devoid of human intervention!
The movement of the sun, moon and the stars, the blowing wind, the burning fire, the showering rain, the changing seasons... processes of digestion, blood circulation etc, the functioning of brain, liver, kidney, heart etc - everything is so organized and perfect.
What more evidence is needed to believe that there is a 'Higher Power' running this giant cosmic wheel of creation? Only in small pure hearted children we find this awe and wonder about the mysteries of the universe - "Twinkle Twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are...!"
But as we grow in age, we find ourselves busying with the things, petty and low. Thus getting caught up in the little little worlds, vainly boasting of our insignificant achievements and contributions, we forget the bigger picture and the purpose of life. Helplessly then, the all compassionate God, has to interfere to wake us up from this deep slumber of ignorance, being our true well wisher. In this regard, He sometimes resorts to using certain hard means - for example, loss of health, wealth, power etc or death of near and dear ones.
True wisdom lies in our understanding that these apparent cruelties are nothing but His blessings in disguise. Just as dirty clothes need a thorough scrubbing along with the application of strong detergents to regain its cleanliness, life's painful experiences force us to wake up and help us come back home to regain our long lost true nature - the Supreme Self.
When this divine purpose behind worldly tragedies are not understood, one either concludes that God does not exist or that He is indifferent to all these mundane happenings of the world.