- 14 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 17 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- 18 hrs ago Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Alia Bhatt And Other Divas’ Light Sharara Suits For Festival Celebration At Home
- 20 hrs ago 5 Reasons Why Arguing With Your Wife Can Be A Bad Decision
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi-Nayanthara-Samantha's Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal To Start Rolling In August?
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Technology Reliance Jio Discontinues Rs. 98, Rs. 1,299 And Some Add-On Packs
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Men and women have different opinions about the institution of marriage. In fact, we all have our own opinions about love, romance and marriage.
That is why relationship experts often interview several groups of people from several age groups in order to know about real reasons behind people's decisions.
Marriage is an important decision in life. And when experts spoke to a group of 700 women to find out the reasons for marrying, they got some interesting answers. Now, let us take a look at what those women revealed.
Women in the age group of 19-27 said that they would like to marry for the sake of love. Their expectation is being close to a romantic partner through marriage.
Some women who have faced ups and downs in their lives thought that it is important to get some financial stability through the institution of marriage.
Women above the age of 35 said that the only thing that matters for them is companionship. Living peacefully with a compatible partner seemed to be their objective.
Most of the Indian women hailing from semi urban areas and rural areas complained that they had to marry only because of parental pressure. Though they wished to pursue their goals, they said that marriage had curtailed their freedom.
Biological Clock Is Ticking
Women who crossed the age of 38 years and were still single said that they are more worried that they are ageing fast and wished to marry sooner as the biological clock ticks faster.
Also Read: 5 Real Reasons Why Women Marry
Also Read: Why Women Over 40 Are Attractive?
Also Read: Insecurities Of Men Before First Night
Also Read: Do You Need To Kill Self-Esteem For Love