- Sports ISL 2022-23: OFC 2-2 CFC: Odisha FC move back into top 6 as Chennaiyin FC's search for full points continues
- Technology Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca Cola Edition Design Revealed, Set to Launch Next Week
- Finance Small Cap Power Sector Stock Declared 4th Dividend, Trading Near 52 Week Low, Gave 3823.3% In 3 Yrs
- News Muslim women can only approach family court for divorce, not Shariat Council: Madras HC
- Movies BB16: Kamya Slams Archana For Her Performance During Torture Task; Says ‘One Doesn’t Need To Be Inhuman’
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
- Education TNDTE Diploma Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
Christmas 2022: How To Prepare Power-packed Mung Bean & Tofu Salad Recipe
You may have been trying vegetarian recipes off and on these days and maybe you want to celebrate Christmas with a vegetarian touch. You can think up several options for side dishes, main courses, desserts etc. Get ready with a recipe plan for appetisers and main course, as a first step.
Plan your Christmas dinner elaborately with stylish decorations like a Christmas wreath on the front door. Make some crafts with your DIY recipes and brighten your day with Christmas spirit and get-together. Here is the main course recipe that satisfies your craving for vegetarian food as well as makes your Christmas evening well thought out and delightful. Certainly, your guests will relish these options. This vegetarian spread will resonate with the spirit of Christmas, which spells variety, and a sharing of the fraternal bond.
Mung Bean & Tofu Salad Recipe is a chat made from sprouts. All the ingredients in this recipe are healthy and friendly. It can be served also as a snack or as a side for lunch. Power-packed with healthy taste and nutrition this is a real winner.
Christmas 2022: How To Prepare the power-packed Mung Bean & Tofu Salad Recipe
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Soup
Moong Sprouts -1 cup
Tofu cubed-1/2 cup
Sweet Potato cubed, (boiled and peeled)- 1/2 cup
Cucumber chopped-1/4 cup
Cherry tomatoes quartered- 6 pieces
Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, finely chopped-2 tablespoons
Finely chopped-1 Green Chillies
Lemon juice-1 tablespoon
Chaat Masala Powder-1/2 teaspoon
Cumin powder (Jeera)- 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander Powder (Dhania)- 1/2 teaspoon
Red Chilli powder-1/4 teaspoon
Green Chutney (Coriander And Mint) -1 tablespoon
Sweet Chutney Date & Tamarind-1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Lemon juice, divided-2 tablespoons
Fresh Pomegranate Fruit Kernels
Lettuce leaves 2 to 3
1. Pour 1/2 teaspoon of oil, add mung beans and saute on medium heat, and stir fry lightly. Keep aside.
2. Add ½ teaspoon of oil to fry the tofu pieces till brown. Turn off the gas and sprinkle half a spoon of lemon and coat the cubes with it.
3. Combine all the dry masalas. Sprinkle masalas on tofu and stir well.
4. Add sautéed sprouts, in a bowl, add stir-fried spiced tofu and vegetables.
5. Add the green chutney and sweet chutney, lime juice and dry masala mix to the salad and stir again.
6. Garnish with lettuce, pomegranate, and sev or any crunchy element.
- People - 4
- Cal - 116Kcal
- Total Fat - 14g
- Protein - 8g
- Total Carbohydrates - 31g
- Cholesterol - 0mg
- Sugars - 7g
- Christmas 2022: How To Prepare Veg Paella (Spanish Style Vegetable Rice) Recipe
- How To Prepare A Nutritious Ragi Laddu With Dry Fruits Recipe
- How To Prepare The Easy Vegetarian Tacos Recipe
- How To Prepare Forgotten Yet Very Delicoius Mor Kali Recipe
- How To Prepare A Filling And Healthy Curd Upma Recipe
- How To Prepare Thick And Soupy Matar Ka Nimona Recipe
- Year Ender 2022: Top 10 Most Ordered Desserts In India
- Year Ender 2022: Top 10 Most Ordered Snacks On Food Apps In India
- How To Prepare Vegetarian Hakka Noodles Recipe
- How to Prepare A Piquant Spicy Tuvar Dal Recipe
- How To Prepare A Festive Tilwali Bhuni Khichdi Recipe For Sankranti
- How To Prepare Nutrient dense Radish Kofta Recipe