- 29 min ago How To Check Your Gas Cylinder Level With A Wet Cloth Trick
- 53 min ago Toxoplasma Gondii, The Most 'Successful' Parasite In The World; Can Moms Pass This To Babies?
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 16 May 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 20 hrs ago Got Thin Brittle Nails? Check Out These 8 Kitchen Ingredients That Can Help
- Finance With Over 44% SIP Returns, This Moderate Risky Hybrid Is Good For Investment: CRISIL Rated
- Automobiles Top 10 Cars Sold In India In April 2022 - Maruti Continues To Dominate
- Movies Taapsee Paanu To Produce Dhak Dhak Starring Fatima Sana Shaikh, Ratna Pathak Shah, Sanjana Sanghi & Dia Mirza
- News India reports 2,202 fresh Covid-19 cases with 27 deaths
- Technology Amazon Sony Google TV 2022 Edition Quiz Answers: Win Sony 4K UHD Google TV
- Sports IPL 2022: PBKS vs DC Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible Playing 11, Match Prediction
- Travel Fun-filled Family Weekend Getaways Near Delhi
- Education CG Board Class 12th Result Out: Kunti Sao Becomes Topper With 98.20%
Moong dal methi sabzi is made with the goodness of moong dal (yellow split gram) and methi leaves or fenugreek leaves.
Moong dal is a rich source of protein and fibre while methi leaves are packed with potassium, iron and vitamin B6. The recipe can be a good option for diabetics and people with heart diseases as it may help prevent sugar spikes after consumption, lower cholesterol levels, maintain blood supply in the body and scavenge free radicals in the body. 
Here is the recipe for Moong dal methi sabzi. Take a look.
How To Prepare Moong Dal Methi Sabzi
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Main Course
- Two cups of methi leaves, washed.
- One-fourth cup of moong dal.
- Two small-sized onions, chopped.
- Half a teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- 2-3 green chillies, chopped (optional).
- 3-4 garlic cloves, chopped into tiny pieces.
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric.
- A teaspoon of oil.
- Salt to taste.
- Soak the moong dal for at least two hours.
- In a pan, take around one-fourth cup of water, add soaked moong dal, cover the lid and cook on a medium flame for around 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Take another pan, add oil and crackle the cumin seeds.
- Add onions, green chillies, garlic and stir fry for a minute.
- Add fenugreek seeds, salt to taste, turmeric and mix well.
- Cook them for another 2-3 minutes or until the leaves become soft.
- Add moong dal and mix well.
- Cook again for a minute or two and switch off the flame.
- Serve hot.
- The recipe is also a healthy option for pregnant and lactating women.
- Serves - 1
- Calories - 109
- Carbohydrates - 15 g
- Fibre - 4.2 g
- Protein - 5.6 g
- Healthy Soups To Enjoy On Summer Days: How To Prepare Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Calcium-Rich Recipe For Healthy Bones: Frozen Yoghurt And Mixed Fruit Parfait
- Healthy Breakfast For Diabetic Moms: How To Prepare Drumstick Leaves Ragi Chapati
- Benefits Of Potatoes And The Healthiest Way To Cook Them
- How To Prepare Healthy Ghee Idli: Shahid Kapoor’s Favourite South Indian Dish
- Tasty Recipes With Chicken: How To Prepare Chicken Fajitas With Indian Spices
- Best Homemade Summer Cooler Recipes: How To Prepare Mango-Orange Soda
- How To Prepare Sugar-Free Chocolate Sandesh: Special Diabetic-Friendly Recipe
- Holi Special Recipes: How To Make Instant Papad Katori Chaat
- Mahashivratri Recipes: How To Make Sabudana Bhel
- Eat Light And Sleep Tight: How To Prepare Low Carb Whey And Paneer Soup For Dinner
- Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home