- 21 min ago ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- 5 hrs ago ICW 2020: Amit Aggarwal’s Latest Collection Is About Soothing Underwater Hues
- 11 hrs ago The Correct Order Of Applying Hair Products
- 14 hrs ago Aloo Bhujiya Recipe: Enjoy Your Meal With Dry Aloo Fry Sabzi
- Sports IPL 2020: Mohammed Shami claims his best figures in the IPL; starts the new season on dominant note
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Reflects Upon Life Before 40th Birthday, Shares A Glimpse Of Her Birthday Prep!
- News EC refers false affidavit allegations against Uddhav Thackeray, Supriya Sule to CBDT
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
The moment you get the news of your pregnancy, you feel on top of the world, right? Pregnant women go through a lot of problems in their 9 months of the pregnancy period.
Not only do the cravings get to you, it is also the bloating, weight gain and the tummy issues that make a woman go insane.
Also Read: Predict Gender By Baby Movements In The Womb
But, apart from all this, there are some moments during a pregnancy that will make this phase in your life worthwhile.
A baby's kicks in the womb is one of the best feelings about being pregnant. Experts state that one should feel the baby's first movements, called "quickening," between weeks 16 and 25 of the pregnancy.
Also Read: What To Do When Baby Kicks In Womb?
If this is your first pregnancy, then you will not feel the baby move until closer to that of 25 weeks. However, if you're pregnant for the second time, it is normal for women to feel the kicks as early as 13 weeks.
So, today, let us educate you on some of the things that you should know about foetal kicking. It is necessary for the little baby to kick inside of your womb. This movement is important, as it ensures you of your baby being healthy and active in the womb, so take a look:
When To Expect The 'First' Kick?:
You will usually experience the first kick around the 18th to 25th week of pregnancy.
For The Second-time Mums:
The second-time mums might feel the kick earlier than the first-time mums. Experts state that for the second pregnancy, the baby's kick is felt in the 13th week.
When Is The Foetus Less Active?:
The foetal movement tends to slower down when the mother's sugar level drops. It is typically seen between the hours of 9 PM and 1 AM.
The Story Of The 'Left' Side!:
Did you know that when you lie on the left side, your growing foetus receives better circulation? You will also witness an increase in the kicks and wiggles while sleeping on the left side.
Count Those Little Kicks:
According to experts, it is important to count your baby's kicks. Counting your baby's kicks around 28 weeks will help aid the discovery of any foetal issues.
Kicking Depends On Your Food Too:
You should know that there are certain foods that will increase the baby's movements inside the womb, and this includes more number of kicks.
Do The Movements Slow Down?:
According to experts, it is said that when you are at the 36th week, it is only normal for the movements to lessen. This is because, the baby is at its full growth and due to room restriction, the kicks get reduced.