Day To Day Postnatal Care Methods For Mom And Child -
1. Routine Postnatal Diet – The day to day postnatal diet should have energy rich supplements such as eggs, fish, meat, dry fruits, nuts and dairy products. Since breastfeeding is the meal of the newborn, mothers would need at least 5 meal portions daily.
2. Routine Rest – After all the pain suffered by the mother in delivering a baby, it is time to rest and relax. Good sleep inducers like hot milk, poppy seeds and soothing music will induce good sleep and help mothers relax.
3. Exercise – Exercise is also a part of the postnatal care (method). It is important for mothers to regain their original shape after baby delivery, so simple body stretches, swimming and walking can gradually help regain the slim figure.
4. Breastfeeding - Remember that your baby gets whatever you eat, so eat healthy, drink good amount of water. Prefer fresh juice and salads instead of artificial drinks and beverages. Avoid junk and untimely eating.
5. Accepting The Big Change – There will be a lot of physical and mental changes, all that the mother needs to do is accept the change. The body changes, mind gets more matured and the child receives all the attraction and care. As a mother, she needs to understand that the phase is common for every mother. The baby blues is common and the mother needs to relax and compromise with the fact.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach