- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- News Five rockets hit near US embassy in Baghdad
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The stretch marks generally appear in the ninth month of pregnancy because it is the time your skin is stretched to the maximum extent. Weight gain, weight loss, sudden growth are some of the major changes which cause these stretch marks. Whatever the reason be, these look ugly and specially for a today women, stretch marks seems to a curse. It not only looks ugly but also speaks of your age.
So that your age secret is not revealed by your pregnancy stretch marks, here are four steps to follow -
Exercise – Exercise is a solution to a lot of problems including pregnancy stretch marks. The stretch marks happen because your skin is not elastic enough. Some stretching exercises of arms, legs and spine, are the best solution. Do the exercises in cooler time of the day, during summers. During pregnancy, the body temperature is anyway high, summers add on to this temperature and exercising further aggravates that. Exercise in cooler times is beneficial.
Vitamins – Proper intake of food is an essential practice. A pregnant lady's diet should include a lot of vitamins. It helps to promote skin elasticity. The essential vitamins are -
Vitamin A -
Vitamin A, increases the collagen content of the skin, thus improving the elasticity. It makes the skin soft and stimulates the formation of new skin cells. Apart from this it is also good for hair, bones and skin.
Vitamin C -
Vitamin C, is an essential vitamin for the healing process. This vitamin, heals the parched and stretched skin. It stimulates the skin tissues.
Peanut Butter – Applying peanut butter, makes your skin healthy and supple. When massaging it on your tummy, do it in a circular motion. This not only is one of the best ways of massaging but also is good for your baby. The butter keeps the skin soft, thus preventing cracking of the skin tissues.
Baby Oil Massage – Massaging the tummy area with baby oil, is very effective. It performs the same function as the butter massage, with one additional benefit, that is, it increases the skin elasticity.
These steps are few of the major ways to prevent post – pregnancy stretch marks. These steps can be of help during normal pregnancy conditions, though it is always advisable to consult a doctor before any steps taken.