- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
How to make your cervical mucus more fertile?Are you finding it tough to get pregnant? The role of cervical mucus in the process of getting pregnant cannot be underestimated. Without the mucus, the sperm cells cannot fertilise the eggs.
Are you wondering why? Well, the sperm has to swim and travel a distance to reach the egg and cervical mucus enables smooth travel.
Cervical mucus can also decide your fertility levels and ovulation cycles. Here are some ways to make your cervical mucus fertile.
Drink Water. How Water Is Linked To Fertility?
Cervical mucus is comprised of water. So, basically, dehydration is one big issue. If you are not drinking water properly, your cervical fluids may tend to dry up. Unless those fluids are slippery, sperm cells cannot travel comfortably to fertilise the egg.
Garlic can act like a thinner on cervical mucus. Also, garlic offers zinc, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, iron, calcium, vitamin C, folate, vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B6. It also contains nutrients that boost the health of the egg.
Eat Leafy Vegetables
Leafy greens are important. They make your body alkaline which is good for cervical mucus and sperm.
Try Evening Primrose Oil
This oil can regulate your hormones, uterine health and also help the body in producing mucus. Evening primrose oil has nutrients that reduce inflammation. Also, this oil can create a smooth environment to favour the movement of the sperm cells. Consuming 1200 mg of this oil daily can help. Consult a doctor.
Try Cough Syrup
As cough syrup can deal with mucus, it can also work well for cervical mucus. The ingredient known as guaifenesin present in cough syrups can thin the cervical fluids. But never consume it too much.
In fact, consuming it only for a day (next day of ovulation) is better. Also, ensure that you drink lots of water after consuming cough syrup. Caution: Consult a doctor before you consume the syrup. Stay away from this remedy if you have liver issues or any other chronic health problems.
Drink Green Tea
Some studies claim that green tea is good for both male and female fertility levels. Green tea offers catechins, flavonoids, polyphenols and hypoxanthine. Also, green tea contains L Theanine, zinc and manganese which can reduce stress levels. But drink no more than a cup of green tea a day.