- 9 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 10 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 13 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 18 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Movies The Gurmeet Choudhary Foundation Opens First Post COVID-19 Care Centre In Bihar
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Sometimes, you never know why your baby is crying. Actually, crying is the language of babies. Your baby is trying to tell you something.
Though most of us perceive crying as a bad thing, it isn't always bad as far as babies are concerned. Sometimes, the crying is to express a need and sometimes, it is done just for attention.
Also Read: Tips For Brain Development Of Babies
Actually, health experts say that crying is natural and is also good during that infancy. Here are some reasons why why crying is good for babies.
It Is For The Air!
As soon as a baby steps into this world, he or she starts crying. The first cry of a baby helps a lot in opening up the lungs of the baby to breathe in air. Your baby is breathing in air for the first time!
Crying helps a lot in communicating. Before your baby learns language, crying is the only tool to demand anything from you or take your help. In fact, even when your baby wants a hug or cuddling, crying could be the only way to tell that to you!
Also Read: 5 Ways Dads Can Soothe The Baby
Silence Could Be Dangerous!
Actually, if a baby never cries at all, you need to worry! It is quite natural for babies to cry often. A baby who is too quite all the time could be stressed up or disturbed from within!
Believe it or not; even crying is an exercise! When a baby starts crying, many muscles stretch and the activity works almost like a workout at that age!
Also Read: Food Chart For Your Baby
To Feel Better!
Crying also helps release emotions. Yes, even for babies, crying helps in releasing the emotional baggage!