- 3 min ago The 10 Rules To Eating Healthy: Snacking Is Healthy, So Is Fat; Read More Here
- 24 min ago Mahira Khan And Sanam Saeed Have Summery And Nature-Inspired Kurta Set Goals For Us
- 32 min ago COVID-19 And Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS): Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- 47 min ago Kim Kardashian Goes Creative With Metallic Strip And Flaunts Brunette Makeup Look In The Latest Pictures
- Movies Hansal Mehta Asks For A Ventilator In Lucknow For A Friend’s Mother
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs RR Match 12 Live Updates: Samson’s Royals take on Dhoni’s Super Kings
- News Elderly couple move HC for compensation over lack of food, medicine in Air India flight
- Finance Nifty Ends 258 Points Lower As Covid Cases Weigh
- Technology Oppo A54 Launched In India Starting At Rs. 13,490; Specs And Offers
- Automobiles Isuzu D-Max Hi-Lander Spied At The Dealership Ahead Of Its Launch: Details & More!
- Education Kerala Exam Postponed: Kerala Postpones University Exams Amid Spike In Covid-19 Cases
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In April 2021
A bizzare incident took place in the Gorakhpur city of Uttar Pradesh which has caught the nation's attention. A husband, who has been married to his wife for the past 5 years, agreed on leaving her forever in exchange of 71 sheep from her lover. Yes, you heard it right!
25-year-old Seema Pal eloped with her lover Umesh Pal (27) on July 22, completely out of love and stayed at Umesh's place in Charpani since then.
According to a TOI report, when Seema was called by the village panchayat for a solution, the heads asked Umesh to give 71 sheep to Rajesh Pal, Seema's husband, to be with the love of his life.
Later, when Umesh's father came to know that his son has given half of the flock of sheep without his permission, he filed a case against Rajesh accusing him of stealing the animals and asked to return his sheep.
Currently, sheep have been taken from Rajesh and the matter is still under investigation. Seema is happily pregnant with Umesh's child and said that the main reason behind leaving her husband was her impotency as he was unable to give her a child for the past 5 years.