- 40 min ago 15 Indian Spices And Their Amazing Health Benefits
- 55 min ago Maha Shivratri 2020: 7 Auspicious Leaves That You Can Offer To Lord Shiva
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone Gives Stylish Goals In A Tuxedo With A Hoodie At Smile Mirchi Music Awards
- 1 hr ago Maha Shivratri 2020: Different Names Of Lord Shiva And Their Meanings
- News China objects to Amit Shah's visit to Arunachal Pradesh
- Movies Steven Spielberg's Daughter Mikaela Launches Adult Entertainer Career
- Technology Flipkart Offers Up To 40% Discount On Laptops With 8GB RAM
- Sports IPL 2020: IPL All Stars match gets postponed
- Automobiles Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- Finance Gold Price In India Touches New High; Edges Closer To Rs 42,000
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
A bizzare incident took place in the Gorakhpur city of Uttar Pradesh which has caught the nation's attention. A husband, who has been married to his wife for the past 5 years, agreed on leaving her forever in exchange of 71 sheep from her lover. Yes, you heard it right!
25-year-old Seema Pal eloped with her lover Umesh Pal (27) on July 22, completely out of love and stayed at Umesh's place in Charpani since then.
According to a TOI report, when Seema was called by the village panchayat for a solution, the heads asked Umesh to give 71 sheep to Rajesh Pal, Seema's husband, to be with the love of his life.
Later, when Umesh's father came to know that his son has given half of the flock of sheep without his permission, he filed a case against Rajesh accusing him of stealing the animals and asked to return his sheep.
Currently, sheep have been taken from Rajesh and the matter is still under investigation. Seema is happily pregnant with Umesh's child and said that the main reason behind leaving her husband was her impotency as he was unable to give her a child for the past 5 years.