- 3 hrs ago Is There A Substitute For Baby Diapers? Safe And Eco-friendly Alternatives To Diapers
- 5 hrs ago Makeup Tips: How To Get The Perfect Makeup Base?
- 6 hrs ago Sensory Play For Kids: What Is It? Why Is It Necessary? And How To Implement It
- 6 hrs ago Santoshi Ma Vrat: Know The Benefits, Wealth Remedies,And Things To Avoid
- News Know all about the five new Supreme Court judges
- Movies Celebrity Tarot Card Reader Predicts A Lucky Union For Kiara And Sidharth With Children On The Horizon
- Sports India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja opens up on his knee injury struggles
- Education CUET UG 2023 Registration Soon; Check Details Here
- Travel Top 5 Must visit places in Ottawa, Canada
- Automobiles Kia India Sells 6.50 Lakh Units Under 4 Years – Automaker Currently Retails 5 Models In The Country
- Finance 3 Stocks With Low P/E, Solid Fundamentals & Robust Dividend Yields
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2T vs Oppo Reno 8: Design, Display, Battery Compared
The new range of namkeens, from Nilgiri's, is the result of months of research conducted with South Indian consumers across many cities to define the taste of the namkeens "as they like it". Based on these findings Nilgiri's have created several new recipes. Subtle additions such as coriander, curry leave, garlic amongst others herbs and condiments have made a unique difference in creating a fresher feel to the Nilgiri's namkeens. Of course the recipes of old favourites like Masala Puffed rice and Om Pudi have not been changed and continue to have the taste that made them classics!
Consumers across South India now have a wide range of namkeens from the South of India as well as favourites from other parts of the country all manufactured with the highest quality of ingredients sourced by Nilgiri's and cooked in high quality oil with stringent quality control measures to ensure that Nilgiri's consumers get the high quality that they expect from the Nilgiri's brand.
Commenting on the launch …Mr. Ravinder Raina, Vice President Manufacturing for Nilgiri's said, "The biggest concern that consumers have is that frequently the quality of namkeens, in the ethnic namkeens category, are made by small time manufacturers who cannot invest adequately in quality control measures to ensure that the right quality of oil and ingredients are used. Nilgiri's carefully selects all the suppliers of the ingredients that go into manufacturing our Namkeens and through stringent quality checks ensures that Consumers can happily enjoy their favourite ethnic savouries with their family and friends without any worry about quality. "Mr Raina added that Niligiri's does will add 8-10 more varieties over a period of time to provide consumers an even wider choice of quality namkeens.
Globally total consumption of savories is over 9 billion kg and in India alone it is around 2 billion kgs, growing at a rate of 30% by value. The branded savories market is 1000 crores with South India as the most premium market both in urban and rural segments. Savories account for 4%-5% of any retail store's sales.
Nilgiri's savories range is typically available in packs of 150 gms with a price range of Rs.24-30.All the products bear the stamp of Nilgiri's quality, made with the best of ingredients and hygienically packed to ensure 60 days of shelf life. Customers can choose from the following range:
- In nuts category the range includes Masala peanuts, Mav peanuts and Salted peanuts
- The extruded snacks include Butter Muruku, Ottu pakoda
- Dals have Moong dal, Chana dal and Kabuli Chana
- Bhujia range has Aloo Bhujia, Khara Boondi and Khara Sev
- Mixture range includes Ompudi, Special mixture, Cornflakes mixture, Masala puffed rice, Khatta meetha
- Wheat based preparations cover Diamond chips, Kajoor cubes and Gold fingers
Wafer range has Banana chips
Nilgiri's, the visionaries in retailing were amongst the first to venture into retail convenience stores. Nilgiri's is a well-established brand that is synonymous with freshness, quality and fair price amongst the Indian populace for over 100 years.
Designed to meet the needs of the modern Indian households, the stores offer a unique shopping experience. Freshness, Quality and fair price are assured. Nilgiri's partners with quality conscious suppliers and has excellent systems to source its products. Nilgiri's offers one of the widest range of food products, to give consumers the opportunity to choose the Brand they want, in addition to offering a range of high quality food ingredients and products under its Nilgiri's Brand.
- insyncA Range Of Exclusive Gifting Items From The House Of Nilgiri's
- recipesHow To Prepare Healthy Ghee Idli: Shahid Kapoor’s Favourite South Indian Dish
- recipesEasy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Split Black Gram Or Urad Dal Dosa
- recipesRagi Rotti Recipe
- recipesYellow Bell Pepper Idli Cupcakes Recipe
- recipesVegetable Upma Recipe: How To Prepare Rava Uppittu At Home
- recipesSouth Indian Style Macaroni Recipe
- recipesTomato Rice Recipe: How To Make South Indian Tomato Bhath
- recipesRasam Recipe: How To Make Tomato Rasam
- recipesLemon Rice Recipe: How To Make Chitrana Rice At Home
- fashionSouth Indian Actress Keerthy Suresh Dazzles In Bright Yellow Lehenga
- fashionRaadhika Sarathkumar's Daughter Rayane Marries Cricketer Abhimanyu Mithun In A Golden Silk Saree