- 1 hr ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- 17 hrs ago Global Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- 20 hrs ago Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Explains How His Cop Role In Vikram Vedha Is Different From What He Played In Sacred Games
- News PM Modi UNGA Speech Today: India Time, Live Streaming, When and Where To Watch Narendra Modi's Speech
- Technology How Is Airtel's Rs. 349 Prepaid Plan Better Than Reliance Jio's Pack?
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs RCB: Devdutt Padikkal sees scope for improvement
- Finance Nucleus Software Announces Rs. 159 Crore Buyback At A 15% Premium
- Education Odisha HSC Exam 2023 Registration Begins
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
Josh, India's most popular app, allows content creators to showcase their creative skills by giving them a platform to record and upload their own videos. What makes this short video app stand out from the crowd is that it lets users enhance their creations with its funky effects and filters. Josh is a one-stop app for your daily dose of entertainment across a wide range of genres in multiple languages! Besides creating content, the app also encourages users to take part in fun challenges and become a star on social media. Josh has also played an important role in lending a helping hand to the nation during times of crisis with its social initiatives like the #BlueWarrior campaign. Within a short span of time, this fastest growing app has become numero uno in the world of content creation with its unique approach.
Josh's 1st Anniversary Challenge On its first anniversary in August 2021, the Josh app announced an exciting challenge titled 'Ek Number', which went live on the 20th of this month. As a part of the #EkNumber Challenge, some of Bharat's top influencers on Josh formed Tribes in eight languages, in the five genres of comedy, dance, fashion, fitness and food. This included famous names like Adnaan Shaikh, Sameeksha Sud, Faisal Shaikh, Vishal Pandey, Mint Recipe and Madhura's Kitchen, among others.
Watch Faisal Shaikh announce the challenge here:
Watch Deepak Tulsyan announce the challenge here:
Watch Krish Gawali announce the challenge here:
The #EkNumber Challenge was spearheaded by two of India's most popular stars Sonu Sood and Mouni Roy. Some of the top influencers also teamed up with this Bollywood duo to spread a word about the 'Ek Number' challenge through some entertaining videos. Besides Sonu and Mouni, celebrities like KPY Bala, Kings United Suresh and Ruhi Singh were also associated with this contest. Mouni Roy with top Josh influencers:
Great Response To #EkNumber!
Faiz Baloch on Josh #EkNumber:
The challenge received a humongous response from the users with everyone putting their best foot forward to become the next Ek Number content creator! The use of the Josh IG filter in these videos made things even more interesting. The #EkNumber Challenge garnered 81 K videos, 162.7 M hearts and a whopping 2B views (latest numbers will be updated on Monday - August 30).
Eshan Masih on Josh #EkNumber:
Vaishnavi Naik on Josh #EkNumber:
And now, it's time to reveal the lucky ones who struck gold with their creative videos and won big on Josh! Winners List Of #EkNumber Challenge As promised, there are prizes to be won! Winners of the #EkNumber Challenge will get a cash prize of up to Rs.50,000 each! Not only that, they will be enrolled into the Josh All Stars and be a part of the Yearbook. Selected winners also will get an opportunity to be part of a meet-and-greet with celebs and role models and be mentored by them. So, hold your breath! Here are some of the winners of the #EkNumber Challenge, as announced through IG Live by Sonu Sood and Mouni Roy:
Neeraj Sukumaran Himasagar
Check out the names of all the winners of the #EkNumberChallenge on Josh app Apart from this amazing contest to ring in its first birthday, Josh also released the 'Ek Number Josh Anniversary' video, a special anniversary rendition of Clinton Cerejo-Biana Gomes's peppy song 'Josh Mein Aaja' song as a musical treat for everyone! We must say, Josh has made its first anniversary extra special for its users with such cool surprises! Stay tuned to the app for more such exhilarating challenges.