- 4 hrs ago Yearly Health Horoscope 2022: Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Omicron: COVID-19 Third Wave Projected In India In February 2022 By IIT Scientist
- 13 hrs ago Omicron Coronavirus: Expert Suggests Ayurvedic Preventive Measures To Combat The New Variant
- 15 hrs ago St. Nicholas Day: Story Behind The Saint Putting Candy In Children's Boots And Inspiring Santa Claus
- Movies Udaariyaan: Priyanka Choudhary Aka Tejo On Her Chemistry With Ankit & Karan; Says Viewers Are Loving TejAng
- News Bengaluru doctor who tested positive for Omicron tests positive again
- Finance IPOs Queued-up in FY22 Buoyant Stock Market, Highest In Last Two Decades
- Technology Motorola To Launch Moto G51, Moto Edge X30, Moto G71 Soon; India Launch, Specs
- Education NIFT Admission 2022 Notification Out, Register Online For NIFT UG PG Courses Before January 17 On nift.ac.in
- Sports Ashes: England rest veteran pacer James Anderson for the Brisbane Test starting Wednesday
- Automobiles DriveSpark Exclusive: Citroen CC21 SUV Spotted Testing Again In Bangalore
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Kohima
Josh, India's own short video maker app powered by Dailyhunt, has partnered with Fortis Mental Health, the Department of Mental Health and Behavioural Sciences at Fortis Healthcare, for the #InThisTogether campaign. The collaborative campaign aims to raise awareness around mental health and its importance, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The #InThisTogether campaign, which began on June 9, 2021, will culminate on June 30 this year. The month-long campaign from this collaboration between Josh and Fortis comes at a time when the significance of mental health awareness has magnified exponentially.
Ravanan N, Head of Content, Josh, said about the campaign, "Josh as a platform has always been about breaking the mould and promoting important causes among its audience. As part of that, promoting mental health has been a step in the right direction towards building the youth of this country. We are extremely privileged to have partnered with Fortis, one of India's largest healthcare chains, to help take this initiative forward."
Dr Samir Parikh, Director of Department of Mental Health and Behavioural Sciences, Fortis Healthcare, said, "The Fortis National Mental Health Program is partnering with Josh for an important initiative - #Inthistogether - to shape positive conversations around mental health and enhance our collective well-being."
Dr Parikh further added, "Mental Health needs to be prioritised; it's for all of us to work together and collaborate to bring in our collective voices and positivity in our lives. The pandemic has had an impact on everyone, and it's time for everyone to take care of each other and build a resilient future. We need to remember that we are in this together!"
Focussing on raising awareness of priority mental health issues around the world and mobilising efforts in support of mental health, #InThisTogether is an opportunity for people to strengthen and relish their relationships with one another. Having a solid support system, learning life skills, valuing self-care, staying positive and cultivating happiness is the need of the hour.