- 27 min ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- 7 hrs ago Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- 12 hrs ago Jennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- 17 hrs ago Emmy Awards 2021: MJ Rodriguez First Transwoman To Be Nominated - How Inclusive Are The Emmys This Year?
- Movies Malaika Arora & Beau Arjun Kapoor Spotted Out At A Dinner Date Hand In Hand
- News Pak had 3 pronged agenda in creating terror module that Delhi Police bust
- Finance Taxpayers Should Not Wait For The Due Date To File AY 2022 ITR: Here's Why
- Sports Is Anil Kumble returning as India head coach? Ravi Shastri may not get extension after T20 World Cup
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S22 Likely To Pack A smaller Battery Than Its Predecessor
- Automobiles TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
Josh, India's largest short video maker app has become a huge hit on social media within a short period with its perfect blend of upcoming talent and established influencers in the content community. Be it encouraging content creators to channel their inner creativity, coming up with unique initiatives like #BlueWarrior to lend a helping hand to the country at the time of crisis or teaming up with some of the biggest brands and celebrities, Josh has always stood out from the crowd with its novel approach, thus making it the undisputed No.1 short video app in India.
Josh completes a year in August 2021. To celebrate this achievement, the app has announced a special challenge titled 'Ek Number', which goes live today (August 20, 2021). Josh has roped in two of India's most popular movie stars, actors Sonu Sood and Mouni Roy to add some starry glitter to this fun-filled contest.
The duo is spearheading 'Ek Number' Challenge across five genres- dance, food, fashion, comedy and fitness with some top influencers of Josh coming together to form tribes across eight languages of India. The tribe will be posting one challenge video each for their respective categories.
Also, Bharat's top influencers on Josh will go live every day from August 20-26 on the Josh Instagram handle. Their names and category are as follows:
Fitness- Adnaan, Shadan, Faiz, Faisu, Bijlee Murali
Comedy- Oye It's Prank, Sameeksha, Vishal Parekh, Sukaina Sultan, Hasnain
Dance- Eshaan, Sana Sultan Khan, Prince Gupta, Mohak Manghani, Deepak Tulsyan
Food- Madhura, Fazal, Mint Recipe, Divin, Karunya
Fashion- Shadan, Vishal Pandey, Krish Gavali, Bhavin, Vaishnavi Naik.
Renowned celebrities like KPY Bala, Kings United-Suresh and Ruhi Singh will also be associated with 'Ek Number' Challenge and will help in shortlisting the best 120 upcoming talents who will survive this 10-day streak with their innovative ideas.
How To Participate In 'Ek Number' Challenge
Josh users will have to post videos related to the above mentioned categories on the app and Instagram reels using the following 6 hashtags:
Make sure to use the Josh IG Filter to make things more exciting for your post in the challenge!
Your Chance To Win Big!
The winners will get a chance to enroll into the Josh All Stars and be the next Ek Number content creator. Well, there's more to it! The winners will get a cash prize of up to Rs.50,000 each. They will also stand a golden opportunity for a meet-and-greet with the top celebrities and role models and be mentored by them!
Josh also added a musical touch to its first year anniversary celebrations. The app has come up with the 'Ek Number Josh Anniversary' music video, a rap rendition of the song 'Josh Mein Aaja', which has been composed by popular musical talents Clinton Cerejo and Bianca Gomes.
Listen to the Ek Number Josh Anniversary Mix here!
Participate in the 'Ek Number Challenge' right away! Click here to do so.