- 3 hrs ago Dandiya Night With Leslie Lewis And DJ Vipul Khurana, Phoenix Marketcity Bengaluru On 28th September
- 4 hrs ago Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- 4 hrs ago What Are Magnetic Eyelashes? Here Is How To Wear Them
- 5 hrs ago Ghatasthapana 2019: Significance, Date And Muhurat
- News "Am I invited?" President Trump asks PM Modi ahead of India's first-ever NBA game
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Movies Surveen Chawla Recounts 5 Casting Couch Experiences: Filmmakers Wanted To See My Cleavage, Thighs
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Understanding and accepting your own beauty only increases your self-confidence and by doing so you have time to focus on other important things in life and achieve success.
Here in this article, we are sharing the details of the case of a young woman who lost her life after a botox injection.
Check out the details of the entire bizarre incident...
She Wanted To Get Botox Done!
Lau Li Ting was a 32-year-old Singaporean real-estate agent who visited a beauty clinic to enhance her looks. All that she wanted was a botox injection to get a perfect look.
When The Doctor Administered The Injection
When the aesthetic doctor administered the injection to her, she apparently began to shiver, and within a short span of time became unconscious in the clinic.
It Was Not The First Time That She Had Done It!
According to the reports, it was revealed that this was not the first time that Lau went for botox injection. The doctors were clueless about the details of her death as it was revealed that it happened due to heart failure.
She Had Slipped Into Coma
By the evening of the same day, she had apparently slipped into a coma state after which she was on life support and died 5 days later.
The Other Clinics Shared The Story Details
While the news of her death spread across, other clinics of the area who offer the same service shared on their Facebook pages that it did not happen in their clinic to save their business.
What do you think of this story? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.